Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Circular 2019. www.wewb.gov.bd Circular 2019. Bangladesh Wage Earners Welfare Board Exam Result 2019. www.wewb.gov.bd Results 2019. Download WEWB Job Admit Card, Written Viva Exam Question Solution 2019. You can also get Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Exam Date and Schedule and Seat Plan 2020. Actually the WEBW Job 2020 maintain by http://www.wewb.gov.bd. Here, we will update A to Z information about Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Circular 2019.
WEBW Job Circular 2019 offer to people for exciting career opportunities in BD government. They think that young and energetic people is the key to success in this sector that create brightness in our country. Otherwise, Wage Earners Welfare Board help’s us to make your career. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within given time. Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Circular 2018 related all information given below –
Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Circular 2019
The Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Circular 2019 is a government welfare board that is responsible for the welfare of expatriate Bangladesh workers and located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The Wage Earners’ Welfare Board established in 1990 to manage the Wages Earners’ Welfare Fund which started together. It managed by an intergovernmental official run board. The board made into a statutory organisation through the Wage Earners’ Welfare Board law-2016. The board was further strengthened through The Expatriate Welfare Board Act, 2017. It is under the Ministry of Expatriates’ Welfare and Overseas Employment of the government of Bangladesh. It works as a subsidiary of Bureau of Manpower Employment and Training.
Applicants from the Bangladeshi nationals are being called on for the direct recruitment of the Wage Earners Welfare Board under the Ministry of Expatriates’ Welfare and Overseas Employment. There have some vacant position on these categories – Assistant Director, Accounting Officer, Assistant Accounting Officer, Accountants, Cashier, Caretaker, Electrician.
Condition to Apply
Age: Applicant’s age will be 01-02-2018 at the minimum of 18 years and 30 years. However, in the case of freedom fighters and disabled quota candidates are 32 years old. Affidavit will not acceptable in case of age proof.
- Freedom Fighter / Sons of Freedom Fighters / Sons and Daughters of Freedom Fighters can apply to Freedom Fighters Quota. In this case, the applicant will have to attach the certificates of the mayor / Ward Councilor / Union Parishad chairman regarding the relation of the candidate with the copy of the Father / Mother’s Freedom Fighter Certificate.
- In the case of scrutiny of the documents, the competence of the authorities will considered final. Admissions will sent to participate in the examination at the address of the correct considered applicants.
- No TA / DA will provided for participation in the examination.
- Incomplete, incorrect information provider, unscrupulous application is considered to directly canceled. Even if the information provided after the appointment found to false, legal action will taken against him by canceling the recruitment.
- The Authority reserves the power to reduce, increase or decrease the number of terms, amendments and modifications and the number of posts published in the notification.
- The Authority reserves the power to suspend / cancel recruitment activities at any stage of the recruitment process for inevitable reasons.
- In relation to determining recruitment and quotas, the government will subject to the latest rules.
How to Apply
The Director General, Wage Earners Welfare Board, Expatriates’ Welfare Bldg, 71-72 Old Elephant Road, Iskton Garden, Ramna, Dhaka-1000, will have to apply.
- Name of the post, (1) Candidate Name, (2) Name of the candidate, (3) Name of the husband / husband, (4) Mother’s name, (5) Permanent Address, (6) Current Address, (7) Name of the District, (8) Date, (9) Current age (as of 01-02-2017), (10) Nationality, (11) Religion, (12) Educational Qualification (examination name, passed year, division / class / GPA, board / university mention) , (13) Quota Name (if applicable), (14) Pay order / Bank draft (draft number, date, bank) Branch named), (15), National ID number / Birth Registration Certificate number (if any), (16), experience (if any) must specified.
- The application will submitted between _ / _ / __ between the office (9 to 5), Director (Administration and Development), Wage Earners Welfare Board, Expatriates’ Welfare Bhavan, 71 to 72 Old Elephant Road, Eskaton Garden, Ramna, Dhaka-1000. The postal / courier will reached through the public. No application will accepted directly. If the application does not arrive at the office within that date and time, it will considered as a direct cancellation.
- In the special quota (Freedom Fighters, Tribal, Ansar-VDP, Etiquette, resident, disabled) the applicant has to submit the attested copies of the certificate given by the competent authority to take his own quota.
WEWB Job Circular 2019 PDF Ι www.wewb.gov.bd
How to Post Letter
- Attested copy of all educational qualification certificates.
- Certified color photographs of 03 (three) copies of the newly issued passport size.
- By the council of ward councilor for the mayor / city corporation concerned of the respective union council chairman / municipality Certified citizenship certificate.
- Character certificate issued by first class gazetted officer.
- National identity Attested Photocopy of Jr. Register, (6) Experience Certificate (if any).
- Attested Photocopy of the self-certified certificate of the quota for the applicant in special quota.
- Photocopy of all certificates with the first class (unhappy) gazetted officer ).
- On the right side of an envelope of 5 × 10 size, the candidate’s name, position name and current address (entrance For transmission) type and 10 / – (ten) value of money should be submitted with the application form attached to the quality stamp.
Payment Instruction: The Director General, in favor of Wage Earners Welfare Board, receives Rs. 500 / – (five hundred rupees) for candidate for 9th and 10th grade from any disciplined bank and 300 / – (three hundred) taka offsetting bank draft / pay order for candidate for 11th and 16th grade post. The original copy must be attached to the application.
How to Get Admit Card: In the case of scrutiny of the documents, the competence of the authorities will considered final. Admissions will be sent to participate in the examination at the address of the correct considered applicants.
Wage Earners Welfare Board Exam Result 2019
All information, including the results of the appointment on the Department under the website (www.wewb.gov.bd), will updated from time to time. After selecting the application, the appropriate candidate will called for special / practical / written examination / field. Exam Result
Search related to –
- Wage Earners Welfare Board Job Circular 2019
- wewb new job circular 2019
- Bangladesh Wage Earners Welfare Board Exam Result 2019
- www.wewb.gov.bd admit card 2019