MBSTU Admission Circular 2018-19. MBSTU Admission Result 2018-19. Mawlana Bhashani Science & Technology University Admit Card, Seat Plan & Question Solution 2018-19 published on MBSTU official website http://mbstu.ac.bd and ReadingBD.com. Here we will publish all the procedures of MBSTU admission 2018-19 academic session.
Mawlana Bhashani Science & Technology University Admission Circular 2018-19 for 1st year B.Sc (Engr/Hons), BBA & B.Pharm Program for academic session 2018-19. All Concerned and Eligible Students able to apply for MBSTU Admission Test 2018-19 for A, B, C and D Unites. See Online all information’s like Application Process and Instruction.
MBSTU Admission Circular 2018-19
The Mawlana Bhashani Science & Technology University (MBSTU) Admission Circular 2018-2019 published by MBSTU admission authority. Admission test will held on __ November to __ November. Candidate’s application procedure has been started form __ October to __ November. If you wish and be eligible, you are the right person to apply for MBSTU Admission Test 2018-19 then you can easily apply through Online.
The Mawlana Bhashani Science & Technology University Admission take a look at Honours initial year admission circular for session 2018-19 educational sessions has revealed. The interested students can apply through Online. University authority divided admission Dept. as 8 units. You can get details information at The Mawlana Bhashani Science & Technology University Admission Circular 2018 in this post.
- Who passed SSC or equivalent in 2015/2016 and HSC or equivalent in 2017/2018 are eligible to apply.
- Students must have total GPA 6.5 (without 4th subjects) and not less than GPA 3.0 (without 4th subject) in each of SSC, HSC or equivalent exam.
- Science Group can apply for A, B, C, D Unit and Business & Arts Group can apply for D Unit.
- Who Interested in A Unit must have GP 3.0 in Physics & Mathematics, B Unit must have GP 3.00 in Chemistry & Biology and C Unit must have GP 3.00 in Chemistry, Physics & Math.
- GCE O-level candidates must pass 5 subjects with B grade in 3 subjects & A-level candidates must pass 3 subjects with B grade in 2 subjects.
How To Apply MBSTU Admission
Here, you may get all instruction. So, if you wish to attend the MBSTU Admission, please follow the instruction as follows –
- First go to the official web https://mbstu-admission.org/
- Give your SSC & HSC Information and Collect Biller ID.
- Pay your Application fee by DBBL Mobile Banking and Collect Your Transaction ID.
- Visit The Official Site and Login With Bill Number and Transaction ID.
- Upload Your Photo and Signature and Submit Your Application Form.
After Submission Online Application Form, You will get Applicant ID to pay your Payment by DBBL. Now pay your Application Form Fee as follows –
- Dial *322# From Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Enable SIM.
- Select 1 For Payment Option.
- From there, select 1 for Bill Payment Option.
- Type your Bill ID -1902.
- Now, give Your Application ID (Bill No) (Got From SMS After Online Application).
- Now Type Your Application Fee (550 Taka).
MBSTU Admission Circular 2018-19
How to Download MBSTU Admit Card
- You can download your Admit card from https://mbstu-admission.org/admit
- You must upload your recent photo to download your Admit card. The dimension of the photo must be 300×300 pixel and size must be under 100Kb.
- Please note: University will not provide you any duplicate copy of your Admit card. So applicant should keep at least two (2) copies of Admit card by his/her own responsibility.
- After completing SMS application, applicants will get a User ID and Password.
- Through User ID and Password student can download Admit Card. To download MBSTU admission test 2018-19 admit card, candidate must upload 300*300-pixel photo.
MBSTU Admission Result 2018-19
Here you can get MBSTU admission result. You can get all Unit Result. We try to help to get your result as soon as possible. So keep on your eyes and bookmark our website. It will be better if you like our Facebook Fan Page. We will update all information there.