Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Circular 2018-19. SAU Admission Result 2018-19. Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admit Card, Seat Plan & Question Solve 2018-19 published on their official website http://sau.edu.bd/ and our website ReadingBD.com. Here we will publish all the procedures of Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Circular 2018-19 academic session.
SAU Admission test written take a look at results of Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University revealed before long. Students ready to realize and check the admission take a look at results. Here we will publish all the procedures of SAU admission. So, Let’s check details of Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission take a look at Result, that additionally known as as “SAU Admission Result 2018-2019.
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Circular 2018-19
If you want to apply in Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission circular 2018-19, it is the right place. Though, the admission circular not publish yet. When the authority publish admission circular, we update here. Now, see the below details about admission test education requirement, application process, admit card download system, admission test seat plan and Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Result 2018-19.
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Honours Undergraduate Admission Circular Published 2018-19 academic session. The eligible students can apply through Online.
Application Start: __ October 2018
Application End: __ November 2018
Admission Test Date: 1st December 2018
Admission Test Result: 05 December 2018
Education Requirements for SAU Admission
- Who passed SSC or equivalent examination in Science Group in the year 2015 or 2016.
- Passed HSC or equivalent examination in the year 2017 or 2018 minimum with CGPA 3 in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Minimum GPA 3 in each of S.S.C and H.S.C examinations but combined GPA should be at least 7.0.
- Candidates passed GCE ‘O’ level and ‘A’ level; at least ‘B’ grade in 5 papers in ‘O’ level and at least ‘B’ grade in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in ‘A’ level.
How To Apply SAU Admission
This year the authority take decision, they will take application through Online. Initially you have to get extra service the appliance kind, then need to pay application fee. At last you have to collect Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Admit Card. Here, you may get all instruction. So, if you wish to attend the SAU Admission, please follow the instruction as follows –
- First go to the official web http://sau.edu.bd/
- Click online application under admission menu.
- Fill up the application form with appreciate information.
- Give your mobile number and contact information correctly.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Preview your information and click Submit button.
After Submission Online Application Form, You will get Applicant ID to pay your Payment by DBBL and SureCsh. Now pay your Application Form Fee as follows –
Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Rocket
|Dial *322# From Dutch Bangla Mobile Banking Enable SIM
Select 1 For Payment Option
Again, Select 1 For Bill Payment Option
Type Your Bill ID ….. (SAU Admission Bill Code)
Now, Provide Your Application ID (Bill No) (See Your Form For Application ID)
Now Type Your Application Fee (1000 Taka )
Now Provide Your PIN For Complete Application Fee
Finally, You Will Get SMS With Transaction ID After Complete Payment
Now, Keep Save Your Transaction ID For Further
|Banglalink Dial Code: *495#, Airtel Dial Code:
*257#, Teletalk Dial code: *375# and grameenphone
& Robi Dial Code: 09606060606 and Follow below Step
Select 2 For Payment Option
Now Type Payment Code SAU and Do Reply
Enter Your Bill Number and Do Reply
Now Provide Your Pin Number To Complete Payment
How to Download Admit Card
- You can download your Admit card from http://sau.edu.bd/
- You must upload your recent photo to download your Admit card. The dimension of the photo must be 300×300 pixel and size must be under 100Kb.
- Please note: University will not provide you any duplicate copy of your Admit card. So applicant should keep at least two (2) copies of Admit card by his/her own responsibility.
- After completing SMS application, applicants will get a User ID and Password.
- Through User ID and Password student can download from http://sau.edu.bd/. To download IU admission test 2018-19 admit card, candidate must upload 300*300-pixel photo.
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University Admission Result 2018-19.
Here you can get Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University admission result. You can get all Unit Result. We try to help to get your result as soon as possible. So keep on your eyes and bookmark our website. It will be better if you like our Facebook Fan Page. We will update all information there.