PSTU Admission Circular 2018-19. PSTU Admission Result 2018-19. Patuakhali Science & Technology University Admit Card, Seat Plan & Question Solution 2018-19 published on PSTU official website http://pstu.ac.bd/ and ReadingBD.com. Here we will publish all the procedures of PSTU admission 2018-19 academic session. By this post we will update A to Z information about PSTU 4 year Undergraduate Admission 2018-19 academic session.
Patuakhali Science & Technology University Admission Circular 2018-19 for 1st year academic session 2018-19. All Concerned and Eligible Students able to apply for PSTU Admission Test 2018-19 for A, B and C Units. See Online all information’s like Application Process and Instruction.
PSTU Admission Circular 2018-19
The Patuakhali Science & Technology University (PSTU) is offering different undergraduate programs. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through PSTU website. Application fees have to paid via DBBL Mobile banking.
Patuakhali Science & Technology University (PSTU) admission online application will start from 20 October to 20 November 2018. Patuakhali Science and Technology University (PSTU) Admission Result 2018 find here. Interested students can apply through SMS. University authority divided admission Dept. as 3 units. You can get details information at The Patuakhali Science & Technology University Admission Circular 2018 in this post.
Admission Start: __ October 2018.
Admission End: __ November 2018.
Admit Card Download: __ December 2018
PSTU Admission Test Dates: __December 2018
A Unit Exam Start Time: 20 December from 11 to 12pm
B Unit Exam Start Time: 21 December from 11 to 12pm
C Unit Exam Start Time: 21 December from 3 to 4pm
PSTU Admission Requirement
- Who passed SSC & Equivalent exam in 2015/2016 and HSC & Equivalent exam in 2017/18, they eligible for Apply.
- Total GPA must 6.00. But they have to get GPA each exam 2.5 Include 4th subject.
Apply Process of PSTU
Step 1: Eligible applicants have to apply in PSTU Admission Circular 2018-19 by only online process. They have to paying admission application charge by sending an SMS from Teletalk mobile operator (Prepaid) to 16222.
1st SMS: PSTU<space>HSC Exam Board Name<space>HSC Exam Roll No<space>HSC Exam Passing Year<space>SSC Exam Board Name<space>SSC Exam Roll no<space>SSC Exam Passing Year<space>Unit Name & send to 16222
Board Code: First 3 letters of HSC or Equivalent or Technical or Madrasah board
Example: PSTU<space >RAJ<space>654321<space>2016<space>RAJ<space>654321<space>2013<space>A1
If the applicants will qualified for apply then they will obtain reply SMS among a PIN Number
Step 2: You have to send 2nd SMS from Teletalk mobile operator (Prepaid) among PIN Number & send to 16222
2nd SMS: PSTU< space >YES< space >PIN< space >Contact-No
Faculties of PSTU
There are 8 faculties in c. These 8 faculties are divided into 3 units for admission test 2018-19. Faculties are as follows-
- Faculty of Animal Science and Veterinary Medicine
- Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Nutrition and Food Science
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Disaster Management
- Faculty of Animal Husbandry
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Fisheries
How to Download PSTU Admit Card
- You can download your Admit card from http://pstu.ac.bd/site/main/Admission
- You must upload your recent photo to download your Admit card. The dimension of the photo must be 300×300 pixel and size must be under 100Kb.
- Please note: University will not provide you any duplicate copy of your Admit card. So applicant should keep at least two (2) copies of Admit card by his/her own responsibility.
- After completing SMS application, applicants will get a User ID and Password.
- Through User ID and Password student can download Admit Card. To download PSTU admission test 2018-19 admit card, candidate must upload 300*300-pixel photo.
PSTU Admission Result 2018-19
Here you can get PSTU admission result. You can get all Unit Result. We try to help to get your result as soon as possible. So keep on your eyes and bookmark our website. It will be better if you like our Facebook Fan Page. We will update all information there.