SUST Admission Circular 2018-19. SUST Admission Result 2018-19. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology Admit Card & Seat Plan, Questions Solution 2018-19 published here. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology has been published SUST admission notice on their official website – sust.edu. In this notice clear indication that, from 16th October, 2018 admission will start and it will be end on 10th November 2018. But there is a big question that, how to apply in SUST Admission 2018-19. How to get admission Result, Seat Plan, Routine and any others. Guys don’t worry, by this post we will tell and show you A to Z information about SUST Admission 2018-19 academic session.
SUST Admission Circular 2018-19
SUST Admission Circular 2018-19. Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) is one of the best university in Bangladesh. Generally, in our country when a student complete his HSC from any group, than he and she can apply for this admission. A huge number of students apply for this admission. There is a limited seats for students. There you have some requirements for this admission. Without their requirements you can not apply for this admission. Here is not end, you must have more requirement to admit yourself in SUST Admission 2018-19 Academic Session.
Application Start : 02nd September, 2018
Application End : 25 September, 2018
SUST Admission Test Date : 13 October, 2018.
Eligibility for SUST Admission Circular 2018-19
- Only students passed in the H.S.C. (General/Technical) / Alim / Diploma in Commerce / Equivalent in 2017/2018 and in the S.S.C. (General/Technical) / Dakhil / Equivalent in 2015/2016 can participate in the admission test. Also, students having Diploma in Engineering degree must have passed in S.S.C./Equivalent in 2013/2014. Students from science group in H.S.C/Equivalent can apply in both A and B units while others can apply only in A unit. A student must satisfy the following minimum and total GPA requirements in S.S.C. & HSC
Unit Minimum GPA (Each of S.S.C./Equivalent & H.S.C./Equivalent) Total GPA (S.S.C./Equivalent + H.S.C./Equivalent) A 3.0 6.5 B 3.0 7.0
- For G.C.E. students, in O level they must have B grades in at least 3 subjects and ‘pass’ in at least 5 subjects. In case of A level, students must have B grades in at least 2 subjects and ‘pass’ in at least 3 subjects. Subject Wise Eligibility: To get admitted in a department/program one student must have at least 3.5 in H.S.C/Equivalent or B grade in G.C.E A level in the associated subjects.
|PHY, CSE, IPE, ARC, EEE, MEE, SWE||Physics, Mathematics|
|CEE, PME, OCG||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|CHE, CEP||Chemistry, Mathematics|
|GEB, BMB, FET||Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|GEE, FES||Biology, Mathematics|
|SOC, SCW, PSS, PAD, ANP||Sociology or Civics or Logic or Economics or Social Welfare or Commercial Geography or English or any subject of Commerce/Science group|
|ECO||Economics or Mathematics or Statistics or Economics and Commercial Geography or English|
|BUS||Economics or Mathematics or Statistics or English or any subject of Science/Commerce group|
How to Apply
- If a student wants to attend the examinations of both A and B units. He must register separately for both units. The sub-units have been formed in such a way that if a student register for one sub-unit. He is not allowed to apply for another sub-unit of the same unit.
- Go to the https://admission.sust.edu/
- Sign Up application with HSC Exam Roll Number, Board, Passing Year and Mobile Number.
- Then you will receive a USER ID and PASSWORD in your provided Mobile Number.
- Now, go to https://admission.sust.edu/ and sign in your account with USER ID and PASSWORD, then provide SSC Exam Registration, Roll Number, Passing Year, Board and GPA. Upload your scanned photo in 300×400 pixel and if you have Quota, then mention it.
- If everything okay, then you will receive Bill/Reference Number and inform you fee.
How to pay Application Fee
You can pay application fee with your DBBL/Rocket/bKash account through Bill/Reference Number. Now follow the instruction as follows –
DBBL Payment Format:
- Dial *322#
- Reply with ‘1’
- Enter Biller ID ‘291’
- Enter your rocket pin
Download Admit Card: Using the USER ID and PASSWORD obtained during the registration process, an applicant will have to print 2 copies of his admit (on A4 size paper) from the site http://sust.teletalk.com.bd. If an applicant register for both units, he will have to print two admits seperately in the same way. The applicants are allowed to print the admits from the stated site till November 2018.
Seat Plan: There are two units in SUST. A and B Unit. B unit divided in two units. B1 and B2 unit. Abailable seat will update after publish circular.
Question Patterns of SUST Admission Coming Soon…..
Here we are publish SUST admission question patterns. We also publish previous year admission Question Solution. So please keep on your eyes on our website and like our facebook fan page to get all updates everyday and every moment.
If you have any Question about SUST Admission Circular 2018-19. Please commment us on Facebook. Here you can find SSC, Dakhil, PSC, Ebtedayee, JSC, JDC, HSC, Alim, NU Degree, honours, Professional Result, Suggestion, Mark Distribution, Routine, Admission, Job etc. If You get more update Everyday, Please like our and get Updates.