Medical Admission Test Circular 2020-21. Bangladesh Medical MBBS Admission Notice 2020-21. MBBS Admission Result, Admit Card, Seat Plan 2020-2021 published. DGHS Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has been published MBBS Admission Circular on 29th August 2019. This notice has also published for Approved Non-government Medical College/Dental College student admission in MBBS/BDS/Dental course for session 2021-2022. There is a million-dollar question that, how to apply on medical MBBS admission 2020-21. How to download Admit Card, Seat Plan, Check Result and any others. So don’t worry, Here, in this post, we will providing you with A to Z all information about Medical MBBS Admission 2020-21.
Medical Admission Test Circular 2020-21
Bangladesh Medical (BM) and Dental Council (DC) has made MBBS Notice 2020-2021. Generally, in our country, while a student passed his HSC education from the Science division with a good GPA, he or she will attend this examination. It is one of the highest competitive admission test examinations in Bangladesh. According to the number of students in Bangladesh, the seats are very limited. Day by Day competition become harder. But it is not enough, you will have more requirements to admit yourself in Medical Admission. This year BDS Dental and MBBS admission authority takes a decision to separate exam.
MBBS Online Application Start: 27 August 2020 (12.00 PM).
MBBS Online Application End: 17 September 2020 (11.59 PM).
Test Will Held on 4 October 2020.
Application Qualification for MBBS
Students, who passed the SSC or equivalent examination of 2017 or 2018 or HSC or equivalent exams in 2019 or 2020, will be able to apply for examinations with physics, chemistry and biology.
- Students who passed SSC or equivalent examination before 2016 will not be able to apply.
- He or She can apply if they have at least GPA 9 SSC and HSC or Equivalent examination and minimum GPA of 3.5 in each of SSC and HSC in all national and foreign education programs.
- There is a great scope for all tribal and non-tribal candidates of Chittagong Hill Tracts districts total GPA 8.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent. Application is not acceptable if applicants get bellow GPA of 3.50 individually, the rule is also for foreign students who want to take admission in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges.
- You must have GP 3.5 in Biology in SSC and HSC level.
MBBS Admission Circular 2020-21 Ι www.dghs.gov.bd
How to Apply for Medical MBBS Admission
Eligible and Interested candidates could apply through online and SMS System using Teletalk Mobile via www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd. Which is starting from 27 August 2020 at 12.00 PM. and end on 17 September 2020 11.59 PM
- First, go to http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd site.
- Give your Information carefully and click Next. Fill up your Application with correct information properly.
- Then upload Your Photo and Signature. The signature must be 300 X 80 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 60 KB. The photo must be colour with 300 X 300 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 100 KB. Monochrome, back and white or Gray-scale photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
How to Payment MBBS Admission Fee
Then pay your Application Fee by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile. The SMS format is given below –
MBBS User ID and Send 16222
Example: MBBS GSGFLT and Send 16222
Reply to SMS. You will get an SMS along with a pin. Now send 2nd SMS.
MBBS YES PIN EXAM CENTER and Send 16222
MBBS YES 456321 15,16,22,21
Note: Please select the exam centre where you want to seat for the exam.
Admit Card Download Date and Time
If you want to download MEDICAL admission test, Admit Card. DGHS authority will send you an SMS. You can download the Admit Card by using USER ID and Password. Eligible candidates can download admit card from 26 – 29 September 2020.
MBBS Admission Test Mark Distribution 2020
If you want to be admitted in MBBS course, you will have to attend 100 marks MCQ examination. You should answer them for 1 hour. Here, the pass mark is 40 number, you will just add in pass list. For every wrong answer in the MCQ written test, 0.25 number will be cut from your total marks. 5 Marks will be Deduct who Seat for Admission Test 2020.
Written MCQ will taken from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, General Knowledge (Bangladesh History and Culture), International subjects in different marks-
- Biology – 30 Marks
- Chemistry – 25 Marks
- Physics – 20
- English – 15
- General Knowledge – 6 Marks
- International – 4 Marks
The GPA of SSC HSC equivalent examination will be evaluated as a total of 200 marks as follows
- SSC Exam GPA – 15 Multiply (Your GPA) = 75
- HSC Exam GPA – 25 Multiply (Your GPA) = 125
MBBS Admission Result 2020
After complete MBBS admission test DGHS authority will declared Medical Admission Test Circular 2020-21 result. When authority wll publish Dental Admission result 2020, we wil update here. Dental admission test result information will available here. Keep visit here for update information. Generally medical result published 2 or 3 after complete exam. So result will be published by Medical Admission Test Circular 2019-20 authority.
- Govt. Medical College: 22
- Number of Available Seat: 2812
- Non- govt Medical College: 53
- Number of Available Seat: 4245
- Available Seat of Dental Department: 567
Medical Admission Test Circular 2020-21 Will Publish by Directorate General of Health Service. If Medical Admission Test Circular 2020-21 authority will update any information about Medical Admission Circular 2020, we will update here. If You get more update Everyday, Please like our and get Updates.