NU Honours Professional 1st Year Admission Circular 2017-18. National University First Year Online Admission Notice for Honours Professional 2018-19 Session. Here you will find NU Honours Professional 1st Year Exam Routine 2018. Download Honours 1st Year 2nd & Final Release Slip Admission Result 2017-18 published here. In this regard we will update all details information such as – How to Apply Online Admission System, Payment Application Fee, Course Registration and Form Fill Up.
This circular help those students, who want to apply for BBA, B.Ed, BFA, AMT, CSE, FDT, ECE, KMT, TMS THM admission through online and respective college. Honours professional course. Based on the results of the SSC & HSC examinations of applicants in the admission process, each merit list will formulated for each college. Detailed information about admission is available on the National University website (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions available from Prospectus / Important Notice in the Professional tab.
NU Honours Professional 1st Year Admission Circular 2017-18
The National University of Bangladesh Honours Professional Admission Course Circular 2017-2018. Student must have apply for Professional Course in limited time, which given on circular. NU Honours Professional Admission Notice, Apply Instruction, Admission Result, Release Slip and Other information given below.
The first year Professional Course under National University Admission Merit List Result will alo published here. Students are easily able to check their results via online through the www.nu.edu.bd/admissions. Which are given below as short way? Students need to put their admission roll and pin number to check result easily.
Online Application Start: 17 January 2018
Online Application End: 03 February 2018
Last date to Submit in College:
Eligibility for Honours Professional Admission
- SSC or Equivalent Passing Year 2014 / 2015.
- HSC or Equivalent Passing Year 2016/ 2017.
- Minimum GPA in SSC or Equivalent Level is 2.5.
- Minimum GPA in HSC or Equivalent Level is 2.5.
- To Apply for Professional Course visit www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions.
- Select Professional Tab and Click “Apply Now” Button for Hons. Professional.
- Give your SSC and HSC information According to Certificates.
- Go to Next Step Select your College/ Institute and Subject.
- Give your Mobile Number, Quota Information and Others.
- Upload a Color Photo within 120×150 within 60KB
- Preview your Application and Finally Submit it.
Papers to Submit in College:
- Online Application form with Signature.
- SSC and HSC Tabulation Sheet, Testimonial, Registration Card Photocopy
- Admission form fees.
NU Honours Professional 1st Year Admission Result 2017-18
Are you looking for Honours Professional Admission Result visit admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admission and Login with your Admission Roll and PIN Number. Finally Search your Result and Fill-up Final Admission Form. You can get your Result by Mobile Phone SMS with following format.
NU<space>ATHN<space>Admission Roll and Send to 16222
Example: NU ATHN 123456 and Send to 16222
Honours Professional Release Slip Application:
After Published Two or Three Merit List NU will be Published Release Slip Notice. Student who are not in Merit list or Who are not admitted in any college they are Eligible for Release Slip Application. If Release Slip Circular are available you will be found here all update information.
- Students Can Choice Maximum 5 college. So Be Aware, When Choose College. See Available Seat Number and Take Decision Carefully.
- You Don’t have to Submit Release Slip Application form to Desire College
Here you can find NU Honours, Degree, Professional, Masters Admission, Result, Routine, Form Fill Up. If You get more update Everyday, Please like our and get Updates. If you want to know more information, please comment us.