Bangladesh Power Development Board Job Circular 2020. Download BPDB Exam Result 2020 PDF, Written Viva Exam Date and Time, Admit Card and Question Solve. That is the latest job circular of Bangladesh power development board. It’s an attractive job circular. A maximum number of people want to do Govt. Job. This Job, Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) created a great opportunity to unemployed people. Anyone, can take this opportunity. To get Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) job circular 2020 related information, you can visit our website ReadingBD.com.
Are you looking for Govt? Job and interested to do the job in Bangladesh Power Development Board BPDB, then it will great scope for you to build up your career with Govt. Job. We will update all the latest circular of Bangladesh Power Development Board BPDB here. So you can visit this post regularly to get Latest/recent recruitment notice of Bangladesh Power Development Board BPDB and also the official website of Bangladesh Power Development Board BPDB. Download BPDB Job Circular 2020 Application Form.
Bangladesh Power Development Board Job Circular 2020
The Bangladesh Power Development Board also is known as (BPDB). It is a statutory body created on May 1, 1972, by presidential Order No. 59 after bifurcation of erstwhile Bangladesh Water and Power Development Authority. BPDB started its operation with Installed Generation capacity of only 200 MW. Installed Generation capacity (August 2014) has increased to 10618 MW.
BPDB has taken a massive capacity expansion plan to add about 10500 MW Generation capacity in next 5 years to achieve 24000 MW Capacity according to PSMP-2010 by 2021 with the aim to provide quality and reliable electricity to all the people of Country for desired economic and social development. The power system expanded to keep pace with the fast-growing demand.
Application Start: _ November 2020
Application End: _ December 2020
Condition To Apply
- Age: Age must not over 30 years old. For Freedom Fighter Quota age must not over 32 as on 31/12/2020.
- Those candidates who already employed in any organization will especially be assessed.
- All government policies related to quota will follow in recruitment.
- If you have freedom fighter quota, you have to attach all documents to the application.
Must be attached to the application
- Non Refundable cross-postal order 1000 Taka in favour of Deputy Director (Accounts), Quake, Power Development Board, Dhaka.
- Three recent copy of attested coloured passport size photographs.
- Attested copy of the original certificates of all by the first-class officer.
- Two character certificates from two-pronged first-class officers.
- Citizenship Certificate from the concerned Union Parishad Chairmen or the Ward Commissioner of his permanent address on the permanent resident of the district.
- For tribal candidates, certificates from district Commissioner of their respective districts.
- An envelope size of 28 × 11 centimetres, with a stamped value of 6 Taka, must be written with the application form. In order to verify the papers, there must the name and designated seal of the 1st class worker.
Admit Card and Exam Date
- The application form can download from the website (www.bpdb.gov.bd) of the Power Development Board. Besides, the application form (Photocopy Acceptable) can be collected from Office No. 408, Wapda Bhaban (5th Floor), Motijheel, Dhaka Office, during the office closure.
- If any incorrect information is served in the application form or if the documents supplied properly and completely, or the application received after the due date, will consider directly cancelled. No papers/credentials will be accepted in future. The name of the candidate’s post must clearly mention on the envelope. If the daughter of the son of the freedom fighter’s son / daughter-daughter is to mentioned clearly on the application form.
- The application will submit by Director, Employee Directorate, Power Development Board, WAPDA Building (5th Floor), Room No. 408, Motijheel B/A, Dhaka-1000, by the date of _/_/2020. After that date, the application received through postal or appropriate authority will not accept as well.
- The number of candidates described above may be less than necessary.
- The Bangladesh Power Development Board reserves the right to amend/cancel this appointment without showing any reasons.
BPDB Job Circular 2020 PDF Download
Recent Vacancy Positions are as follows –
- Sub-Assistant Engineer (Download Full Circular)
- Assistant Director (Public Relation) (Download Full Circular)
- Publicity Officer (Download Full Circular)
Which Competencies maybe help you to get Job (If haven’t, no problem)
- Computer literacy (Windows. MS Office, MS Excel, SpreadSheet, Powerpoint presentation etc.)
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills.
- O Creativity & Pro-activeness.
- Honest & Integrity.
- Good communication with others.
BPDB Exam Result 2020 Final
Bangladesh Power Development Board will Select those candidates who could pass the Viva-Voce. When the authority will publish the BPDB Job Circular 2020 Sub Assistant Engineer result, we will publish as soon as possible.