NU Degree Private Admission Circular 2020-21. National University Degree Private Admission Registration Result 2021-2022. Degree Private 1st Year Admission Result 2021. When Will Publish NU Degree Private 2nd, 3rd & Final Year Exam Routine & Result 2021. You can Find NU Degree Private Release Slip Admission Result 2021. You can Apply in BA, BSC, BSS, BBS Course. Here, in this regard we will publish all details information by this post.
Based on the results of the SSC & HSC examinations of applicants in the admission process, each merit list will formulated for each college. Detailed information about admission is available on the National University website (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions available from Prospectus / Important Notice in the Private tab.
NU Degree Private Admission Circular 2020-21
In Bangladesh, NU Degree Private Course is suitable for students who are service holder or they have no time to attend class room. Here age limitation is not a factor. So any Bangladeshi citizen who is eligible he/she apply for degree private exam. National University Private Degree Admission Notice 2018 is now available on our website. National University private degree Online Application form is also available here. NU Degree Private admission 2018 Details Notice and important timeline are given below.Important Information:
Application Form Collection Start: Not Yet
Application Form Collection End: Not Yet
Submission End: Not Yet
The date for the college to confirm the application via online: Not Yet
Date of submission to Sonali Bank Branch: Not Yet
Registration Fee: TK 485/-
Enrollment Fee: TK 150/-
Eligibility for National University Degree Private Admission Registration 2018
- Those who passed HSC or Alim in session 2016 or before and Students who pass O’ Level in 3 subjects & A’ Level in 2 subjects, they can apply for National University Degree (BA/BSS/BBS) Private Registration & Form Fill-up 2020 only.
- Who passed Alim exam before 1988 cannot apply for National University Degree Private Form Fill-up 2019.
- Who pass Fazil/Kamil can not apply here also. Candidates, who are in prison cell, can not eligible to apply.
Fill and Apply the initial Application Form Online
- The applicant must go to the National University’s website (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admission).
- Then in Degree Tab and click on the Apply Now option and the information displayed on the website is available in the secondary and higher secondary / equivalent examinations. Roll numbers, education boards / universities and passes must entered correctly.
- Select your Gender.
- Go to Next Step Select your College/ Institute and Subject.
- Give your Mobile Number, Quota Information and Others.
- Upload a Color Photo within 120×150 within 60KB
- Preview your Application and Finally Submit it.
Necessary Document For Submission:
- Attested Certificate and Marksheet of SSC & HSC or Equivalent Exam.
- Attested Character Certificate and Study Gap Certificate.
- 3 Signature on White Paper and 2 Copy P.P Color Photo.
NU Degree Private Admission Result 2020-21
Are you looking for Degree Private Admission Result visit admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admission and Login with your Admission Roll and PIN Number. Finally Search your Result and Fill-up Final Admission Form. You can get your Result by Mobile Phone SMS.
Degree Private Release Slip Application:
After Published Two or Three Merit List NU will be Published Release Slip Notice. Student who are not in Merit list or Who are not admitted in any college they are Eligible for Release Slip Application. If Release Slip Circular are available you will be found here all update information.
- Students Can Choice Maximum 5 college. So Be Aware, When Choose College. See Available Seat Number and Take Decision Carefully.
- You Don’t have to Submit Release Slip Application form to Desire College
In short, here you can find NU Honours, Degree, Professional, Masters Admission, Result, Routine, Form Fill Up. If You get more update Everyday, Please like our and get Updates. If you want to know more information, please comment on us.