JUST Admission Circular 2018-19. JUST Admission Result 2018-19. Jessore University of Science and Technology Admit Card, Seat Plan, Questions Solution 2018-2019 Download session has published here. Jessore University of Science and Technology has been published JUST admission notice on their official website – just.edu.bd. In this notice clear indication that, from 7th September, 2018 admission will start and it will be end on 27th September 2018. But there is a common question that, how to apply in JUST admission 2018. How to get admission Result, Seat Plan, Routine and any others. Dear Viewer don’t worry, by this post we will tell and tell you A to Z information about JUST admission 2018-2019 session.
JUST Admission Circular 2018-19
Jessore University of Engineering and Technology (JUST) is one of the best divisional Engineering university in Bangladesh. Generally, in our country when a student complete his HSC from science group, than he and she can apply for this admission. A huge number of students apply for this admission. There is a limited seats for students. There you have some requirements for this admission. Without their requirements you can not apply for this admission. Here is not end, you must have more requirement to admit yourself in JUST admission 2018-2019 session.
Online Application Start: 20 September 2018
Online Application End: 19 October 2018
JUST admission Test Date: 9 and 10 November 2018
Eligibility for Apply
JUST university has published admission requirements. Here we are talking about JUST admission eligibility below –
- Candidate must be citizen of Bangladeshi.
- Candidate must pass from science group Minimum GPA in HSC and SSC should be 3.00 (with 4th subject) Sum of GPA of HSC and SSC should be 7.00. for A Unit.
- In B unit Minimum GPA in HSC and SSC should be 3.00 (with 4th subject) Sum of GPA of HSC and SSC should be 7.00.
- C unit Minimum GPA in HSC and SSC should be 3.00 (with 4th subject) Sum of GPA of HSC SSC should be 6.50.
- D, E and F unit Minimum GPA in HSC and SSC should be 3.00 (with 4th subject) Sum of GPA of HSC SSC should be 6.00.
- A, B and C unit for only Science Group and D E and F unit for others.
Appliation Online Process
If you want to apply in JUST, you must have apply through http://just.edu.bd/admission/ Application form must be submit by online and application fee must be pay through DBBL mobile banking (Rocket). Now follow the instruction below –
- Visit the official website just.edu.bd and click admission menu and select Undergraduate option.
- Give your SSC and HSC Education Board, Passing Year, Roll No and Registration No, select your Quota (if available) and type Captcha Code and Click Next.
- Give your others information and upload photo and signature.
- Select your unit which group you want to apply
- Now complete your application and download your application form and print it.
- Now applicants have to pay application fee against every application form. So follow the instruction below How to pay Application Fee.
How to Pay Application Fee
After complete your application, you must pay Application Fee. Otherwise your application will not successful. For your successful application, you must have pay Application Fee. You must pay your Application Fee by using DBBL (Rocket) Mobile Banking. Now, see below how to pay Admission fee –
- First dial *322# from your Rocket Account enable Mobile Phone.
- Press “1” for send payment
- Now select 1 for Bill payment
- Now type your Biller ID ” 254″ (JUST Biller Number)
- Type your Application ID as a Bill Number.
- Input your Application Fee amount.
- Finally, give your Rocket PIN Number and complete payment.
- If an applicant sends the fee for application, You can download a PDF version of the money receipt by clicking the “Download Money Receipt” link at the website and then print it.
JUST Admission Circular 2017-18. Here you see Just Admission Admission Test Mark Distribution.
Download JUST Admission Test Admit Card
Candidates have to Download JUST Admission Test Admit Card by official website. JUST Admit Card download date and time schedule will notify by SMS and official site. You can download JUST Admit Card by using Application ID and Transaction ID.
- Visit http://just.edu.bd/admission/ and Click Admit Card Menu.
- Give your Application ID and HSC Registration Number and Click Submit Button.
- Download your JUST Admit Card and Print It.
JUST Admission Test Seat Plan:
JUST Admission Test will held on 9 and 10 November 2018. 3 days before Admission Test, JUST will declare Admission Test Seat Plan. Admission Test Seat Plan will publish before of Admission test. When the authority publish Admission Test unit wise seat plan, we update here.
JUST Admission Result
Here you can get JUST admission result. You can get all Unit Result by SMS and Online. We try to help to get your result as soon as possible. So keep on your eyes and bookmark our website. It will be better if you like our Facebook Fan Page. We will update all information there.
Get JUST Result By Mobile SMS
JUST<Space> Result<Space> Exam Roll and Send 16242
Example: JUST Result 345728 and Send 16242