17th NTRCA Circular 2020. Download 17th Teachers’ Registration Exam 2020 PDF. It is also known as Shikkhok Nibondhon Niyog Circular for School and College Level. The Non-Government Teachers’ Registration & Certification Authority (NTRCA) under Secondary and Higher Education Division, Ministry of Education published a notice a few days ago. As a result, ReadingBD.com will hardly assist you with all the important information like – Online Application Form, Payment Status, Admit Card, Seat Plan, Exam Date and Time, Mak Distribution, Question Pattern.
Notwithstanding this, here we will discuss on NTRCA Syllabus for Written Exam, Premilinary (MCQ) Test and Viva. Applications are being invited to take part in the Seventh Teacher Registration Test 2020 organized by the Non-Government Teachers’ Registration & Certification Authority (NTRCA) for the registration and certification of candidates interested in becoming teachers in private educational institutions of the country.
NTRCA Teacher Registration Circular
The candidates will be taken by the preliminary test in the first step of the exam. The candidates who pass the preliminary test will take the written test in step two. The next step will be to take the oral test of the candidates who have passed the written test.
However, 17th NTRCA Teacher’s Registration circular publish in www.ntrca.teletalk.com.bd and as well as newspaper. Probably this notice will publish 20 to 28 February. Go to check details of 15th Teacher’s Registration Exam Circular at Readingbd.Last Date to Pay Fee: Within 72 hours of Apply Online
Online Application Form:
- Candidates who want to take the test must apply in the form provided on the http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd website.
- Candidates wishing to take the registration test will have to fill the application form online in the manner mentioned in paragraph 1 of this notice.
- The notice can be found on www.ntrca.gov.bd and on the http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd website
Important Date and Time for Filing the Application Forms Online
- Online Application Start 28 May 2020.
- Online Application End: 29 June 2020.
How to Fill-Up Online Application Form
- According to the educational qualification, the candidate will open the application form by selecting the radio button of the position on which the eligible and willing to enter the website.
- In the online application, the candidate will scan his signature (Length 300 Width 80) pixel and colour image (Length 300 Width 300) pixel and upload to the specified location.
- Since the information filled in the online application form will use in issuing certificates to candidates who have passed the preliminary, written, oral examination and all other activities, the candidate himself will be 100% sure of the accuracy of all the information submitted before submitting the application to Online. No information is correct after submitting the application.
- If a candidate does not have the educational qualification for the post mentioned in the declaration, the candidate cannot apply. If a candidate claims to have earned his / her degree from abroad as equivalent to any educational qualification mentioned in the terms mentioned above, then he/she should be presented to the interview board during the Oral Examination of the Equality Certificate given by the concerned Equality Committee or concerned department of the Ministry of Education. Otherwise oral tests will not accept.
- Candidates will save a copy of the application form online. After passing the Preliminary and Written Examination, a printed copy of this online application form and the enclosure of the certificates will be displayed during the oral examination.
- The online application form will be completed in all mobile phone numbers provided by the candidate, so it is advisable to keep the number active, read the SMS and follow the instructions promptly.
Payment of Examination Fee
Payment of SMS sending rules and examination fee:
Application Preview (Online From Application) can be filled in as per the instructions and upload of Signature and submit the application form. Upon completion of submitting the application form correctly, the candidate will receive a User ID and a copy of the Applicant’s photo with signature and signature. Copy and save the Applicant’s Copy candidate. Candidates using Applicant’s copy of the User ID given in the copy of the following method, by sending any Teletalk pre-paid mobile number (s) with 12 (two) SMS fee for the prescribed fee of Rs. Do it
First SMS: Enter NTRCA <space> User ID <space> and send to 16222.
Second SMS: Enter NTRCA <space> Yes <space> PIN and send to 16222.
It is important to note that the online application form will not accept in any case until all the parts of the application form submitted and submitted until the examination fee.
Only from Teletalk Pre-Paid Mobile Phones, candidates can recover their respective User ID, Serial and PIN by following the following SMS method:
If You Know User ID:
NTRCA <space> Help <space> User <space> User ID <space> & Send to 16222.
Example: NTRCA Help User ABCDEF & Send to 16222.
If You Know PIN Number:
NTRCA <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN Number <space> & Send to 16222.
Example: NTRCA Help PIN 12345678 & Send to 16222.
In the case of educational qualification, an Appeared application form will not be acceptable to any candidate. In the case of educational qualification, the newly passed candidates will save the certificates, tabulation sheets/numbers and admit card given by the Head of the concerned educational institution for display during the oral examination.
Admit Card Download
The receipt of Admit Card will send to the candidate’s mobile number on time by SMS. After receiving the SMS, the candidate can download his/her entry from the website http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd.
The entry of the Preliminary Test:
User ID and Password will send to the mobile number of the candidate via SMS from Teletalk Bangladesh Ltd. if the prescribed fee of the test is submitted as per the instructions. Candidates can download their preliminary test admission in time using the User ID and Password sent.
Written Test Entry:
After the results of the candidates who have passed the preliminary test, the admission certificate will be uploaded on the http://ntrca.teletalk.com.bd website. Passed candidates will be able to download the written admit card at the time of receiving the SMS, using the User ID and Password provided earlier.
Candidates who pass the written test will notify on time and place of the oral examination by SMS. Candidates who passed the written test will save the preliminary test admission. Written test admission and must show it at the time of taking the oral examination and registration certificate.
Exam Subject & Marks Distribution (Total Marks: 100)
- Bangla: Marks-25
- English: Marks-25
- Math: Marks-25
- General Knowledge: Marks-25
Note: Cut .05 Mark for each Wrong Answer and get 1 Mark for Each Right Answer.
Exam Date For School and School 2:
- MCQ Test – (_ 2019 from 4pm to 5pm).
- Written Test – (_ 2019 from 9 am to 12 pm)
Exam Date For College:
- MCQ Test – (May 2019 from 10am to 11am)
- Written Test – (August 2019 from 09am to 12pm)
17th NTRCA Circular 2020 PDF Download
17th NTRCA Exam Result 2020
After finishing Shikkhok Nibondhon Circular 2020 exam they will update the Date and Time to publish the result. After Examination The authority will take a few days to publish the result. When Result will publish, we will update here. NTRCA Exam Result Through Online.
Finally, if you have any question about 17th NTRCA Circular 2020, Assistant Teacher, Lecturer. www.ntrca.gov.bd result 2020, ntrca.teletalk.com.bd result 2020, ntrca.teletalk.com.bd merit list please inform us on our Facebook Fan Page. If You get more update Everyday, Please like our and get Updates