MIST Admission Circular 2018-19. MIST Admission Result 2018-19. Military Institute of Science & Technology Admit Card, Seat Plan and MIST Question Solution 2018-19. Military Institute of Science & Technology (MIST) Admission Circular published on MIST official website and our website – ReadingBD.com. Here we wil publish all the procedures of MIST admission 2018-19 academic session.
MIST Admission test written take a look at results of Military Institute of Science & Technology has revealed before long. Students ready to realize and check the admission take a look at results. Here we will publish all the procedures of MIST admission. So, Let’s check details of Military Institute of Science & Technology Admission take a look at Result, that is additionally known as as “MIST Admission Result 2018-2019.
MIST Admission Circular 2018-19
The Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission Notice 2018-19 academic session. There are two department. They are – Honours in Engineering and Architecture Programs. MILITARY INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY situated at Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka-1216 and their website: www.mist.ac.bd. This year they taken admission as like as previous year. First they will select Valid Candidates from Admission Applicants. Than they publish valid candidates list on their website, you can find from here too. MIST Admission Test 2018-19 is scheduled to be held on _ November 2018 (Friday).
Online application submission begins 08 October 2017
Application deadline 20 October 2017
Mist Admission test (Unit A) 0900-1200 hours, Friday 10 November 2017
Admission test (Unit B and Unit (A+B) November 2018
Admission form fee Tk 800 (Unit A), 11 1100 ( Unit B and Unit (A+B)
Eligible Candidates List: _ November 2018
Admit Card Download: _ November 2018
Admission Test Result: _ November 2018
Admission: Undergraduate Programs- 2018-19
- Applications invited from Bangladeshi citizens who passed HSC/GCE or Equivalent Examination (Science Group) from home and abroad for admission in MIST Undergraduate programs (Engineering and Architecture)
- Undergraduate Programs: There will be Two Units namely Unit A (Engineering Programs) and Unit B (Architecture) in MIST Admission Test. The total seats allotted 570
Qualifications to Apply
- SSC (or Equivalent): The applicant must passed the examination in Science Group obtaining a minimum GPA 4.00 (without fourth subject) in the scale of 5.0. Only the applicants who passed SSC or Equivalent Examination in 2015 and 2016 can apply.
- HSC Examination (or Equivalent): The applicants passed in 2018 and 2017 must obtain minimum total grade point 17 in four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English) having minimum ‘A’ grade in any two subjects out of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Only the applicants who passed HSC/Equivalent Examination in 2017 and 2018 can apply.
- GCE (`O’ and `A’ Levels or Equivalent):
1) The applicant must have qualified with minimum ‘B’ grade in five subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in GCE ‘0’ Level.
2) The applicant must have minimum ‘B’ grade in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in GCE ‘A’ Level or equivalent background of current year (2018) and last year (2017).
Eligibility for Written Test
- Candidates will short-listed on the basis of total GPA obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in HSC or Equivalent Examination. In case of tie, order of priority for finding the eligible candidates will be: GPA in Mathematics, Physics and then Chemistry.
- Approximately 10,000 (Ten thousand) short listed candidates against total seat capacity of 570 will allowed to appear written test. These 10,000 candidates include, candidates passed in H.S.C/Equivalent Examination in current year (2018) and maximum 20% (not exceeding 2000) candidates passed HSC or equivalent in previous year (2017).
- All eligible candidates with GCE A’ Level or equivalent of current year and previous year (last year only) will allowed to appear at the written admission test.
- Two separate lists (one for current year and one for last year’s candidates) will generated for selection purpose to appear written admission test only.
- Short list of eligible candidates will published on __ Nov 2018 in the MIST website www.mist.ac.bd.
There will be no multiple choice type questions (MCQ). The marks distribution for both units are as follows –
|Unit||Subject & Marks||Remarks|
|I (Unit A) Engineering||
||Total Marks: 200 Exam Duration 10 hrs|
|11 (Unit B) Architecture||Drawing and Architecture related topics||Total Marks: 200 + 100 Exam Duration: (3.0 + 1.0) hrs|
For Unit A only, candidates will sit for the written test of Question Module I for 3 hours. For Unit B (Architecture) only / both A and B (Engineering and Architecture) candidates will sit for question module I and ll for (3 hours+l hours) with a break in between.
Selection Criteria for Admission
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection will be prepared on the basis of Written Test only (100%).
- Minimum qualifying marks in the written test is 40% for both Unit A and Unit B. Biology at HSC or equivalent level is a must for applicants of Biomedical Engineering with a grade point of minimum (A-).
- Biology at GCE or equivalent level is must for applicants of Biomedical Engineering with a minimum grade point V.
- 5% marks will be deducted from the written test for the last year (2016) candidates. Thereafter, a Combined Merit List (current year and last year’s candidates) will be prepared for the admission and department allocation.
Application Form Submission
Application to be submitted online through MIST website (www.mistac.bd) only. Then applicant will receive a User ID online. With that USER ID, applicant need to send SMS to 16222 from Tele-Talk pre-paid mobile phone with required balance. Application fee is tk 800 (eight hundreds) for UNIT A and tk 1100 (eleven hundreds) for UNIT B and UNIT (A+B). Detail instructions for e-Application and Fee submission is given in MIST website. On successful completion of both, applicant will receive a password through SMS using which an eligible applicant can download Admit Card.
Required Documents for Quota Applicants
- For freedom Fighter Quota. Related Bangladesh Gazettes/temporary certificate issued by Ministry of Liberation War Affairs/Lat Muktibarta/Indian List/Certificate from Bangladesh Mulct Joddha Sangsad and relationship certificate with freedom fighter.
- For Military Ward (Children of Military Personnel): 1) Serving: Certificate from CO/ equivalent/ his representatives. 2) Retired: Officers: Certificate from CORO/ Naval Secretariat/ Air Secretariat. JCO/ OR/ NC (E) of Army/Navy/Air Forces: Certificate/Service Record Book from respective Arms/Service’s Record Offices/Drafting office.
- For Tribal Citizen Quota: Certificate issued by local Upazilla Chairman and counter signed by District Commissioner.
- For all quota applicants, original documents (hardcopy) must submitted within 4 days after the online application deadline for quota authentication/ verification.
Admission will cancelled if any incomplete/false information found at any stage of the admission or academic process. Further clarification may be sought from MIST website (www.mist.ac.bd) and Admission Help Desk (01769024090 or 01769024094).
MIST Admission Result
Here you can get MIST admission result. You can get all Unit Result. We try to help to get your result as soon as possible. So keep on your eyes and bookmark our website. It will be better if you like our Facebook Fan Page. We will update all information there.