National Human Rights Commission Bangladesh Job Circular 2018. NHRC Job Result 2018. www.nhrc.org.bd Job Application Form, Download Written Viva Admit Card and Question Solution 2019. Bangladesh Human Rights Commission Exam Date and Schedule and Seat Plan 2019. Jatiya Manobadikar Commision Job Circular 2020 maintain by www.mopa.gov.bd. Here, we will update A to Z information about Ministry of Food Job Circular 2018.
National Human Rights Commission Bangladesh Job Circular 2018 offer to people for exciting career opportunities in Bd government. They think that young and energetic people is the key to success in this sector that create brightness in our country. Otherwise, NHRC help’s us to give gas. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within given time. National Human Rights Commission Bangladesh Job Circular 2018 related all information given below
National Human Rights Commission Bangladesh Job Circular 2018
The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) of Bangladesh is an autonomous public body which came into existence on 9 December 2007. It established by the Caretaker government of Bangladesh. The organization was constituted under the provisions of the National Human Rights Commission Ordinance. It reestablished by the National Human Rights Commission Act, 2009 after the original ordinance lapsed. A Selection Committee formed consisting of seven members under headed by Speaker of the Parliament. Based upon its recommendation the President of Bangladesh appoints the Chairman and Members of the Commission.
Appeal is made in the prescribed number of public administration from the permanent citizens of Bangladesh, who have the educational qualifications and experience which required to appointed for the following vacancies of the National Human Rights Commission:
Condition to Apply
- In case of freedom fighters / sons / daughters of freedom fighters / freedom fighters, the freedom fighters will present during the oral examination of the freedom fighter’s ministry / freedoms certificates issued by the appropriate authorities.
- In relation to the freedom fighters in connection with the freedom fighters of the sons / daughters of the freedom fighters, the ‘Warishan Charter’ given by the council of councilors / municipal councilors / city corporation will presented during oral examination.
- Tribal candidates, the original certificates received from the concerned Deputy Commissioner will presented during oral examination.
- In case of Candidate Ansar and Village Defense Members, the original certificates received from the concerned District Ansar Adult will presented at the time of oral examination.
- The case of physically handicapped and orphan dwellers, the certificates signed by the appropriate authorities of the district / upazila level of the Department of Social Services will made at the time of oral examination.
- Due to the publication of this appointment notice, the authorities will not forced to recruit or take written and oral examination of the applicant.
- If any of the certificates / papers / documents submitted by the candidate proved false, irregularity will initiated against him. Even after obtaining a job, if any of his certificates / information provided untrue. He will immediately suspended from the job and legal action will taken against him.
- Appeal candidates appearing for educational qualification will not considered acceptable.
- In relation to this recruitment, all quota according to the rules of the government must be followed properly.
- All decisions of recruitment authority appointments will considered final.
31/12/2012 The applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum 30 years. But the sons and daughters of freedom fighters / martyred freedom fighters, ‘sons and daughters’ of sons and daughters of freedom fighters, and age restricted to 32 years of physical disabilities are relaxable. Affidavit is not acceptable in case of age proof.
Candidates employed in government / semi-government institutions in the specified age range will able to apply with the permission of appropriate authorities. The license will presented at the time of oral examination.
How to Apply National Human Rights Commission Bangladesh Job Circular 2018
Apply to the designated selection in the job sheet. The said schedule can downloaded from the website of the National Human Rights Commission (www.nhrc.org.bd). The Ministry of Public Administration website (www.mopa.gov.bd) will available. In addition, the Employment Recruitment Commission website will available.
- Attested color photograph of 04 (four) copies of passport size should attached with the application recently. At the designated place of the application, attach 1 (one) copies of the passport size photograph. Attach additional 03 (three) copies of the passport size photograph to the application. The attached image should sealed with the name below the signature of the certifying officer.
- Specifying the name of the candidate, the present address should attached to an envelope application form separately of 10.5 × 4.5 size of unused stamped amount of 6.00 (six) taka.
- The name of the position, the name of the district and the special quota (if applicable) should be mentioned on the right side of the envelope.
- By completing the given job application form, the Secretary, National Human Rights Commission, BTCMC (9th Floor), 7-9 Karwan Bazar, Dhaka-1215. It have to reach the postal / courier service between 31/12/2017 and 5.00 pm on the same day. No application will accepted directly and the application received after the specified date and time will considered canceled.
During the oral examination, the original copy of all the certificates should be displayed and submit the certified photocopies with the completed Application From
Which May Be Help You To Get This Job
- Knowledge in MS Word. Excel & Powerpoint.
- Good Communication in Bengali and English.
- Must have leading capacity.
- Career and Open Minded,
National Human Rights Commission Bangladesh Job Result 2018
National Human Rights Commission Bangladesh (NHRC) Job Circular 2018. All information, including the results of the appointment on the National Human Rights Commission Bangladesh website (www.mopa.gov.bd), will updated from time to time. The decision of the employer’s authority on recruitment will considered final.