Ministry of Labour and Employment Job Circular 2019. MOLE Job Result 2019. www.mole.gov.bd Job Application Form, Download Written Viva Question Solution 2019. Srom o Karmasangsthan Montronaloy Job Circular 2019, Exam Date and Schedule and Seat Plan 2019. Ministry of Labour and Employment Job Circular 2020 maintain by www.mole.gov.bd. Here, we will update A to Z information about Circular of Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Ministry of Labour and Employment Job Circular 2019 offer to people for exciting career opportunities in Bd government. They think that young and energetic people is the key to success in this sector that create brightness in our country. Otherwise, MOLE help’s us to give gas. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within given time. Ministry of Labour and Employment Job Circular 2019 related all information given below –
Ministry of Labour and Employment Job Circular 2019
The Ministry of Labour and Employment is the government ministry of Bangladesh responsible for the employment, to protect and safeguard the interest of workers and human resource development.
Applications from Bangladeshi nationals invited for the temporary vacancies in the following vacant posts of the Department of Labor and Employment under the Ministry of Labor and Employment:
The vacant post are – Chief Assistant, Accountant, Statistical Assistant, Srlipicker-cum-Computer Operator, Shot-Print-cum-Computer Operator, Office Assistant-cum-Computer Printer, Multimedia Projector Technician
How to Apply
- Appointments to fill the prescribed format will submitted to the Directorate, inspector general and inspection department, BFDC Commercial Complex, 23-24 Karwaran Bazar, Dhaka-1215, by postal / direct submission during the offing between 07-12-2017. After that date, no application will accepted if received through postal department. Divisional candidates should ensure that the application reached within the time specified by the appropriate authority.
- Passport size photographs of 03 (three) copies attested by the first class gazetted officer should attached to the application form. For certification, the certifying officer must have the obvious name, last name and seal.
Age: On 07-12-2018 the applicant must be at least 18 (eighteen) years and 30 (thirty) years of age. Candidates aged 32 (thirty-seven) years for children of freedom fighters / martyred freedom fighters / disabled people.
MOLE Job Circular 2019 PDF Ι www.mole.gov.bd
Ministry of Labour and Employment Job Result 2019
Ministry of Labour and Employment (MOLE) Job Circular 2019. All information, including the results of the appointment on the Ministry of Labour and Employment Bangladesh website (www.mole.gov.bd), will updated from time to time. The decision of the employer’s authority on recruitment will considered final.
Searches related to –
- circular of ministry of labour and employment
- srom odhidoptor job circular
- labour and employment jobs
- srom o karmasangsthan montronaloy job circular