Jamalpur Zilla School Admission Circular 2020. Download Jamalpur Zilla School Admission Result 2020 for Class Three (3) and Six (6) Morning Shift & Day Shift. How to Apply Online, Exam Date, Download Admit Card, Mark Distribution, Seat Plan Merit List 2021. When publishing Jamalpur Zilla School Admission Result 2019. The Education Web gsa.teletalk.com.bd published Jamalpur Zilla School Admission Circular on their official website. This admission for Class One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight and Class Nine. Through the class III and Class VI Admission will be started recently.
Jamalpur Zilla School Admission Notice 2020 For Class 3 and 6. We will collect all information from different sources from Jamalpur Zilla School. The decision will be taken by the District Administration with Deputy Commissioner of Jamalpur recently. So, keep on your eyes on our website and it will be better if you like our Facebook Fan Page.
Jamalpur Zilla School Admission Circular 2020
If you want to admission Jamalpur Zilla School, you have to apply through Online. Candidates have To Fill Up Application form at Government School Admission Application process website gsa.teletalk.com.bd. So, Interested Candidates have to Apply Online. So, let’s get more information about Jamalpur Zilla School Admission Particular.
Jamalpur Zilla School is a boys-only school in the city of Jamalpur, Bangladesh. It is also known as MZS. It was established on 4 November 1853. Though it is a Bengali medium school now the school started as an English medium one. It is a government School. So, the school is locally directed by District Commissioner. Over 1800 students studies here who were selected by Admission test. Since 1990 the school has been running two shifts, morning and day. The morning shift starts at 7:30 am and the day shift starts at 12:00 pm
Qualification for Admission
- The students must have to apply online.
- No application form will accept by direct, courier and post mail.
- Fill-Up online Application Form with correct information. Later, any changes will not allow.
- During the Admission Time, you have to submit online attested birth registration certificate.
- If you want to admit in Class Six (6), then you must have to pass from any government primary school. Suppose, you’ve selected to admit in JGGHS, then you have to submit Transfer Certificate (TC) from your Government Primary School.
- The admission test for Class III and IV will be taken in Bangla, English and Mathematics.
- All admission related activities will be followed by government directions and provisions and prescribed quota will be preserved in due course.
- Any non-admissible recommendations regarding admission will be considered as ineligible for the candidate.
Student Capacity for Admission
|Name of Class||Morning Shift||Day Shift||Total|
|Class Three (3)||60||60||120|
|Class Six (6)||42||59||101|
How to Apply – Online Application Form
- First of all, go to http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd.
- Secondly, Fill-Up application form, according to your Birth Certificate as your FATHER/MOTHER/GUARDIAN national ID Number.
- Upload a Color Photo and Photo Size Should be 300×300 Pixel and Maximum 50 KB.
- After Complete Fill up Application Form, Check Again. Then Submit Application Form.
- Finally, submit the application and you will receive a User ID and password.
After finishing the application process, you have to Pay Application Fee by Teletalk Mobile SMS. Otherwise, your application will not grant. By using User Id you can pay the application fee with the help of the following process.
GSA<space>User ID (from WEB Application) and Send it 16222
Example: GSA ABCDEF
You will receive an SMS including PIN Number and the next step to do. Now send 2nd SMS for confirmation.
GSA (Space) YES (Space) PIN and Send to 16222
Example: GSA YES 123456
After sent 2nd SMS you will receive a confirmation message with a Password and 170 Taka will be debited from your account. Save this User ID and password which will be needed to the time of Admit Card Download.
Admit Card Download
After the deadline of the online application, they will take a few days to publish the Admit Card. When they will publish Admit card you have to need User ID and Password. By using User ID and Password you can down Admit Card.
- Go to the http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd.
- Give your User ID and Password.
- Then Print your Admit Card in Colour.
Exam Date and Time
Admission Test will be taken for class Three and SIX on 19 & 21 December 2019.
|Name of Class||Time|
|Three (III) – (19 December 2019)||10:00 am – 11:00 am|
|SIX (VI) – (21 December 2019)||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
Subjects and Mark Distribution: Admission test will take in 3 subjects in the MCQ method for both classes. Subjects are Bangla, English, Math.
Jamalpur Zilla School Admission Result 2020
Admission Test they will take a few days to publish the whole result. The result will publish in the school notice board. If we can collect result we will publish here, in JPGE and PDF format. Please keep with us and get updates.
Jamalpur Zilla School Class 3 Admission Result 2020 (Day Shift)
Jamalpur Zilla School Class 3 Admission Result 2020 (Morning Shift)
JZS Class 6 Admission Result 2020 (Day Shift)