Govt. Laboratory High School Mymensingh Admission 2021. Download Govt. Laboratory High School Mymensingh Admission Result 2021 for Class 1, 6 in two consecutive branches Morning and Day Shift. But Class One (I) has no admission test. As a result, the Govt. Laboratory School, Mymensingh Class One Lottery Result 2020 will publish in the middle of December. On the other hand, there is no website of this school to publish Class 1 admission result. So, stay with us, we will help you to get the result.
However, the Govt. Laboratory High School, Mymensingh is one of the renowned secondary and primary level educational institution in Bangladesh. The EIIN number of this school is 111837 and it was established in the bank of old Brahmaputra. From the opening, they are showing wonderful performance through their academic and Co-curricular activities.
Government Laboratory High School Mymensingh Admission
Every year in the public examination like PSC, JSC and SSC Result, this school is achieving the honour of 100% passing the students. It is not just passing on good numbers and differences. Because of their administration, they can easily handle all the students of this school. This is why every year in admission time students is gathering to admit here. If you wish to admit here, you have to obey their rules and regulation which has given below –
Qualification for Admission
- The candidates must have to apply online.
- No application form will accept by direct, courier and post mail.
- Fill-Up online Application Form with correct information. Later, any changes will not allow.
- During the Admission Time, you have to submit online attested birth registration certificate.
- If you want to admit in Class Six (6), then you must have to pass from any government primary school. Suppose, you’ve selected to admit in KGGHS, then you have to submit Transfer Certificate (TC) from your Government Primary School. but in Class 1 anyone could apply.
- For Class One (1), students age must be minimum 6-8 on 01/01/2019.
- Admission test will be taken only for Class 6 in Bangla, English and Mathematics.
- All admission related activities will be followed by government directions and provisions and prescribed quota will be preserved in due course.
- Any non-admissible recommendations regarding admission will be considered as ineligible for the candidate.
Student Capacity for Admission
|Name of Class||Morning Shift||Day Shift||Total|
|Class One (1)||60||60||120|
|Class Six (6)||60||60||120|
How to Apply – Online Application Form
- First of all, go to http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd.
- Secondly, Fill-Up application form, according to your Birth Certificate as your FATHER/MOTHER/GUARDIAN national ID Number.
- Upload a Color Photo and Photo Size Should be 300×300 Pixel and Maximum 50 KB.
- After Complete Fill up Application Form, Check Again. Then Submit Application Form.
- Finally, submit the application and you will receive a User ID and password.
After finishing the application process, you have to Pay Application Fee by Teletalk Mobile SMS. otherwise, your application will not grant. By using User Id you can pay the application fee with the help of the following process.
GSA<space>User ID (from WEB Application) and Send it 16222
Example: GSA ABCDEF
You will receive an SMS including PIN Number and the next step to do. Now send 2nd SMS for confirmation.
GSA (Space) YES (Space) PIN and Send to 16222
Example: GSA YES 123456
After sent 2nd SMS you will receive a confirmation message with a Password and 170 Taka will be debited from your account. Save this User ID and password which will be needed to the time of Admit Card Download.
Admit Card Download
After the deadline of the online application, they will take a few days to publish the Admit Card. When they will publish Admit card you have to need User ID and Password. By using User ID and Password you can down Admit Card.
- Go to the http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd.
- Give your User ID and Password.
- Then Print your Admit Card in Colour.
Exam Date and Time
Admission Test will be taken for class SIX on 21 December 2020 (probable).
|Name of Class||Time|
|Class Six (VI)||02:30 am – 04:30 pm|
Govt. Laboratory High School Mymensingh Admission Result 2020
Admission Test they will take a few days to publish the whole result. The result will publish in the school notice board. If we can collect result we will publish here, in JPGE and PDF format. Please keep with us and get updates. Class One Result will publish on 18 December 2019 at 10 am at the Mymensingh Shilpokola Academy.
Govt. Laboratory High School Mymensingh Class One Lottery Result 2020 (Day Shift)
Govt. Laboratory High School Mymensingh Class One Lottery Result 2020 (Morning Shift)
- Internet copy of the Online Application.
- Main Admit Card of Admission Test.
- Candidates attested Birth Registration Certificate (with Main Copy).
- Transfer Certificate (TC) of the previous school.
- Attested photocopy of National ID (NID) of parents.
- Recent passport size attested (2) copy colour photo of the candidates.