Vidyamoyee Govt. Girls’ High School Admission 2020. Download Vidyamoyee Girls High School Admission Result 2020, Merit and Waiting List, Application Form and Seat Plan for Session (20219-2020). Actually, the circular is published for Class Four (4) and Six (6) at Morning and Day Shift. Any student could take participate in Class Four (IV) Admission Test. But for Class Six (VI) candidates must be passed from any government primary school.
However, Vidyamoyee Government Girls’ High School is one of the ancient and best educational institutions in the district of Mymensingh district. It is also known for its academic performance in PSC, JSC and HSC Result in education board. As a result, every year for admission to this school there is tough competition during the admission test. Because they never exceed their limitation to admit students in this school.
Vidyamoyee Govt. Girls’ High School Admission
The school established in 1873 and their motto is ”Education Power Discipline Progress”. Now, there are almost 2,000 students studying in this school. It has a library with over 5,000 books with some rare collections and a 100 seat capacity hostel for students. On the other hand, the school is run by 50 teachers, including two assistant headmasters and school runs two shifts – morning and day.
Qualification for Admission
- The students must have to apply online.
- No application form will accept by direct, courier and post mail.
- Fill-Up online Application Form with correct information. Later, any changes will not allow.
- During the Admission Time, you have to submit online attested birth registration certificate.
- If you want to admit in Class Six (6), then you must have to pass from any government primary school. Suppose, you’ve selected to admit in KGGHS, then you have to submit Transfer Certificate (TC) from your Government Primary School.
- The admission test for Class III and IV will be taken in Bangla, English and Mathematics.
- All admission related activities will be followed by government directions and provisions and prescribed quota will be preserved in due course.
- Any non-admissible recommendations regarding admission will be considered as ineligible for the candidate.
Student Capacity for Admission
|Name of Class||Morning Shift||Day Shift||Total|
|Class Four (4)||140||140||280|
|Class Six (6)||14||14||28|
How to Apply – Online Application Form
- First of all, go to http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd.
- Secondly, Fill-Up application form, according to your Birth Certificate as your FATHER/MOTHER/GUARDIAN national ID Number.
- Upload a Color Photo and Photo Size Should be 300×300 Pixel and Maximum 50 KB.
- After Complete Fill up Application Form, Check Again. Then Submit Application Form.
- Finally, submit the application and you will receive a User ID and password.
After finishing the application process, you have to Pay Application Fee by Teletalk Mobile SMS. otherwise your application will not grant. By using User Id you can pay the application fee with the help of the following process.
GSA<space>User ID (from WEB Application) and Send it 16222
Example: GSA ABCDEF
You will receive an SMS including PIN Number and the next step to do. Now send 2nd SMS for confirmation.
GSA (Space) YES (Space) PIN and Send to 16222
Example: GSA YES 123456
After sent 2nd SMS you will receive a confirmation message with a Password and 170 Taka will be debited from your account. Save this User ID and password which will be needed to the time of Admit Card Download.
Admit Card Download
After the deadline of the online application, they will take a few days to publish the Admit Card. When they will publish Admit card you have to need User ID and Password. By using User ID and Password you can down Admit Card.
- Go to the http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd.
- Give your User ID and Password.
- Then Print your Admit Card in Colour.
Exam Date and Time
Admission Test will be taken for class Three and SIX on 18 December 2019 (Wednesday).
|Name of Class||Time|
|Four (IV)||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|SIX (VI)||02:30 pm – 04:30 pm|
Subjects and Mark Distribution: Admission test will take in 3 subject in MCQ method for both classes. Subjects are Bangla, English, Math.
Vidyamoyee Govt. Girls High School Admission Result 2020
Admission Test they will take a few days to publish whole result. The result will publish in the school notice board. If we can collect result we will publish here, in JPGE and PDF format. Please keep with us and get updates.