Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2020. DBBL SSC Scholarship 2020. Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship Circular 2020 and DBBL SSC Scholarship Result 2020 Download. Likewise, every year DBBL will give scholarship to SSC / Dakhil / Equivalent pass students in this year. Especially they are giving this scholarship those students who have passed SSC Examination with good CGPA and who are living in a poor family. Here, DBBL Scholarship Online Application Form 2020 will be available very soon.
Apply for DBBL Scholarship to continue your study. Maybe, you don’t know Dutch-Bangla Bank, under its social cause program, has been awarding the scholarships to the meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at different levels of education since its beginning. DBBL awards new scholarships every year along with the renewal of existing awardees. Applicant must apply through Online Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship Application Form by their official web address link – app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship. No direct application will be accepted.
Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2020
The Bank has given scholarships to the deserving students from huge applications following a set of criteria such as the applicant’s academic results, financial capability, physical conditions etc. Around 90% of the scholarships have been given to the rural students and 50% to the female students.
Dutch Bangla Bank supports social work and is one of the largest private donors in Bangladesh. The bank donates towards social awareness programs, medical and educational fields. DBBL has the largest scholarship program in Bangladesh. In 2007, the bank won the Bangladesh Business Awards for being the ‘Best Financial Institution’ mainly for its commitment to technology and community service. Every year they give Scholarship SSC, HSC, Honours and Degree student. They always take special priority for rural area students. If you are a student of any rural area, you will need only 4.83 GPA.
Important Dates and Time for Applicants
- Application Opening: 8 May 20_.
- Application Closing: 13 June 20_.
- Publication of preliminary selection list through Website: 17 June 20_.
- Submission of the original copy of all documents for verification to any DBBL branches/Mobile Banking offices: 19 June 20_ to 9 July 20_.
- Publication of final result: To be notified later through Newspaper and Website.
- The students finally selected for DBBL scholarship should get him/herself admitted at bachelor level within the current academic session in a public university/college before availing scholarship money.
Other criteria of the Scholarship:
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations from the Institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
Apply for Scholarship – Dutch-Bangla Bank
However, those who are interested to apply for DBBL scholarship, they must be applied by Online. Here we are providing you, how to apply for this scholarship. Eligible and interested students who passed S.S.C./Equivalent examinations in 2020 are requested to apply through online at app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following attachments:
- Scanned colour photograph of the student
- Colour photographs of the student’s father and mother
- Now, scanned mark sheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations
- Scanned mark sheet of S.S.C./equivalent examinations.
- Scale of all Scanned Documents: Image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Every student can not apply for DBBL Scholarship 2020. DBBl clearly said their notice, who can apply for this scholarship. Please see below the table, those who are eligible to apply for this scholarship. They must have a minimum GPA for this Scholarship.
|Education level||City Corporation Student||For Zilla Student||For Rural area Student|
Amount & Duration of Scholarship
|Academic Level||Scholarship Period||Monthly Scholarship (Taka)||Annual Grant for Reading Materials||Annual Grant for Clothing|
DBBL SSC Scholarship Circular 2020 Download
DBBL SSC Scholarship Result 2020
All candidates will not select for a scholarship. At first, they will take the primary application form. hen they will take few days or month to verify the applicants. After, they will publish DBBL SSC Scholarship Primary Selected List Result 2020 on their notice board and website. If you are selected for the scholarship they will notify you through your registered mobile number. Then they will throw a time frame to verification.
As a result, a preliminary selection list will prepare based on the merits of the applicants comprising examination results in SSC scholarship in PEC and JSC (if any). Above all your parents level of income and profession etc.
Finally, the final selection of applicants will be made out of this preliminary selection list. After verification of the authenticity of all the information and documents provided by the applicants in support of examination results including scholarships in PEC and JSC (if any). parents level of income and profession etc.
After, the deadline of Online Application, they will publish DBBL SSC Scholarship Final Result 2020. They will notify you by Mobile SMS. There will be attached an address where will give the certificate of DBBL SSC Scholarship 2020 Circular.
Dutch Bangla Bank Final result will publish on our website and Newspaper. Please keep bookmarking our website for further any information about Dutch Bangla Bank SSC Scholarship 2020.