BUET Admission Circular 2018-19. BUET admission test Result 2018-19, Requirements, Admit Card, Routine, Result, Seat Plan, BUET Questions Solution 2018-2019 session has published here. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology has been published BUET admission notice on their official website – buet.ac.bd. In this notice clear indication that, from 07th September, 2018 admission will start and it will be end on 16th September 2018. But there is a big question that, how to apply in BUET admission 2018. How to get admission Result, Seat Plan, Routine and any others. Guys don’t worry, by this post we will tell and show you A to Z information about BUET admission 2018-2019 session.
BUET Admission Circular 2018-19
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) is best Engineering university in Bangladesh. Generally, in our country when a student complete his HSC from science group, than he and she can apply for this admission. A huge number of students apply for this admission. There is a limited seats for students. There you have some requirements for this admission. Without their requirements you can not apply for this admission. Here is not end, you must have more requirement to admit yourself in BUET admission 2018-2019 session.
Online Application Start: 01 September, 2018
Online Application End: 10 September, 2018
Admission Test Date: 07 October, 2018
Admission Test Result: 27 October, 2018
Eligibility for The Admission Test
BUET authority has published to admission requirements for admission. Here we are talking about BUET admission eligibility below-
- Candidate must pass at least GPA-4 in the GPA-5 scale from any Secondary and Higher Secondary/Technical/Madrasah Board of Bangladesh. If you pass from Foreign country, you must have minimum GPA-4.
- Candidates will get the total GPA 24 in these five subjects from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and Bangla from any Secondary and Higher Secondary Board of Bangladesh. In the equivalent examination from the foreign education board and you will get equivalent grade.
- All applicants will be allowed to take admission in the admission test from 1st to 9000 by choosing from all applicants on the basis of the below mentioned number. For the selection of the candidates in the Higher Secondary Examination, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- GCE ‘O’ level students must be get ‘B’ Grade with five subject (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English). GCE ‘A’ level student must be get ‘A’ Grade with 3 subject (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics). All right applicants will be allowed to participate in the admission test subject to the minimum qualification.
- Subject to the minimum eligibility, all eligible applicants in the minority community will be allowed to participate in the admission test.
BUET Admission test Application Processing:
You must have Apply through Online and have to pay Application Fee through SureCash or Dutch Bangla Bank Mobile Banking (Rocket) . Please follow instructions below before apply –
- Visit www.buet.ac.bd and select Undergraduate Online Application for Apply.
- Provie Your HSC and SSC Exam Details and Go For Next Step
- Fill The Application Form With Proper Information and Click Preview Button
- Signature must be 300 X 80 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 20 KB.
- Photo must be color with 300 X 350 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 75 KB.
- Monochrome, Black & White or Gray-scale and attached photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
- If All Information are Right, Then click Submit Button and Collect Application Serial Number
- Now Download Receipt of Application and Print it For Further Refference
- Next Step is complete your Payment by Surecash or Dutch Bangla Bank Mobile Banking (Rocket)
How to Pay Application Fee
After complete your application, you must pay Application Fee. Otherwise your application will not successful. For your successful application, you must have pay Application Fee. You must pay your Application Fee by using DBBL (Rocket) Mobile Banking. Now, see below how to pay Admission fee –
- First dial *322# from your Rocket Account enable Mobile Phone.
- Press “1” for send payment
- Now select 1 for Bill payment
- Now type your Biller ID ” 253″ (BUET Biller Number)
- Type your Application ID as a Bill Number
- Input your Application Fee amount
- Finally, give your Rocket PIN Number and complete payment.
- If an applicant sends the fee for application, You can download a PDF version of the money receipt by clicking the “Download Money Receipt” link at the website and then print it.
BUET Admission Test Valid Candidates List
All applicant can not participate in BUET admission test. Now, it is a question that, Students who can seat exam hall. Before admission test, the authority of BUET published a list of valid candidates list. The authority published KA and KHA unit valid candidates list for seat exam. Valid candidates list has been publish here. BUET admission test valid candidates list will publish on 26 September 2018. Probably total 9157 students will go to admission test.
Admission test subjects and syllabus
For the different faculties of the five faculties of the University, the following two groups will be admitted on the same day.
and Urban and Regional
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Higher Secondary Examination|
Course held in 2018.
and Urban and Regional
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
Free Hand Drawing
|GHigher Secondary Examination|
Course held in 2018.
For ‘KA’ group of 600 marks exam will be held. For ‘KHA’ group 1000 marks exam will be held. The examinations and subject matter of each group are given in the following table.
|Module||Group ‘KA’||Group ‘KHA’||Full Marks|
|B||——||Free Hand Writing||600|
There is no MCQ questions in Module ‘A’ or ‘B’. Each question will be evaluated in the conventional way.
Download BUET Admission Test Admit Card
Candidates have to Download BUET Admission Test Admit Card by official website. BUET Admit Card download date and time schedule will notify by SMS and official site. You can download BUET Admit Card by using Application ID and Transaction ID.
Candidates can download Admit Card from 10:00 AM on 01 October 2018.
BUET Admission Test Seat Plan:
BUET Admission Test will held on 14 October 2018. Before Admission Test, BUET will declare Admission Test Seat Plan. Admission Test Seat Plan will publish before of Admission test. When the authority publish Admission Test unit wise seat plan, we update here.
Seat Capacity of BUET
|Name of Department||Available Seat|
|Materials and Metallurgical Engineering||60|
|Water Resources Engineering||30|
|Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||55|
|Industrial and Production Engineering||50|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||195|
|Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|Urban and Regional Planning||30|
BUET Admission Result
Here you can get BUET admission result. You can get all Unit Result. We try to help to get your result as soon as possible. So keep on your eyes and bookmark our website. It will be better if you like our Facebook Fan Page. We will update all information there.