BUET Admission Circular 2019-20. BUET Admission Circular 2019-20 PDF Download for Undergraduate student. Admit Card, Seat Plan, Questions Solution 2019-2020 download from here. Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology published a notice on their official website for BUET Undergraduate Admission Test 2019-2020. First of all, they published an advertisement regarding on BUET Admission Requirements 2019-20. Hope this article will be helpful to you Apply Online by yourself.
Download Option Form for Admission into Undergraduate Program 2019-2020. Undergraduate online Application Form will be available after the publication of Admission Notice. Form will be available only online at the BUET website (www.buet.ac.bd). You can fill the form online only. There is no second way to apply in BUET. How to apply, how to get admission result, Seat Plan. Guys don’t worry, by this post we will tell and show you A to Z information about BUET Admission Notice 2019-20.
BUET Undergraduate Admission Test 2019-2020
Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology Ranking Position is 2nd in our country and World Rank is 3031. It is of the best engineering university in Bangladesh. You may not know that there were lot of celebrities who completed their engineering from here and Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology Notable Alumni. Recently, 10,644 students are studying on the university.
Generally, in our country when a student complete his HSC from science group. Than he and she can apply for this admission. Huge number of students apply for this admission. There is a limited seats for students. There you have some requirements for this admission. Without their requirements you can not apply for this admission. Here is not end, you must have more requirement to admit yourself in BUET Admission Circular 2019-20.
Online Application Start: _ September, 2019
Online Application End: _ September, 2019
Admission Test Date: _ October, 2019
Admission Test Result: _ October, 2019
Eligibility for Undergraduate Admission Test
BUET authority has published BUET Admission Circular 2019-20 with requirements for admission. Here we are talking about BUET admission eligibility below-
- Candidate must pass at least GPA-4 in the GPA-5 scale from any Secondary and Higher Secondary/Technical/Madrasah Board of Bangladesh. If you pass from Foreign country, you must have minimum GPA-4.
- Candidates will get the total GPA 24 in these five subjects from Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and Bangla from any Secondary and Higher Secondary Board of Bangladesh. In the equivalent examination from the foreign education board and you will get equivalent grade.
- All applicants will be allowed to take admission in the admission test from 1st to 9000 by choosing from all applicants on the basis of the below mentioned number. For the selection of the candidates in the Higher Secondary Examination, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- GCE ‘O’ level students must be get ‘B’ Grade with five subject (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English). GCE ‘A’ level student must be get ‘A’ Grade with 3 subject (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics). All right applicants will be allowed to participate in the admission test subject to the minimum qualification.
- Subject to the minimum eligibility, all eligible applicants in the minority community will be allowed to participate in the admission test.
BUET Undergraduate Online Application Form
You must have Apply through Online and have to pay Application Fee through SureCash or Dutch Bangla Bank Mobile Banking (Rocket) and bKash. As a result, now follow instructions below before apply –
- Visit www.buet.ac.bd and select Undergraduate Online Application for Apply.
- Provie Your HSC and SSC Exam Details and Go For Next Step
- Fill The Application Form With Proper Information and Click Preview Button
- Signature must be 300 X 80 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 20 KB.
- Photo must be color with 300 X 350 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 75 KB.
- Monochrome, Black & White or Gray-scale and attached photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
- If all information are Right, Then click Submit Button and Collect Application Serial Number
- Now, Download Receipt of Application and Print it For Further References
- Next Step is complete your Payment by SureCash or Dutch Bangla Bank Mobile Banking (Rocket) or bKash.
How to Pay Application Fee
After, complete your online application, you have to pay Application Fee. Otherwise your application will not successful. For your successful application, you must have pay Application Fee. You must pay your Application Fee by using DBBL (Rocket) Mobile Banking. Now, see below how to pay Admission fee –
Rocket payment steps:
- First Dial *322#
- Select “1” for Payment.
- Then, Select 1 for Bill Pay.
- Then, Select 1 for Own Payment and Select 2 for Payment of Someone else. Enter Mobile Number, If you select option 2 on your last screen.
- Enter 3/4 Biller ID issued by Rocket ”292” (BUET Biller Number).
- Type your Application ID as a Bill Number.
- Enter Application Fee amount (900/1100 BDT).
- Give your Rocket PIN Number and complete payment.
- Finally, you will receive a SMS from 16216 for successful payment.
bKash payment steps:
- Dial *247#
- Select ”5” for Pay Bill.
- Select ”2” for Other.
- Now, Select ”2” for Bill Pay.
- Enter BUET bKash Account Number – 01731-180161.
- Select ”1” for entering Student Application Serial No.
- Enter Student Application Serial No.
- Now, enter month and date (092019).
- Give Application Fee Amount (900/1100 BDT).
- Send PIN Number to confirm.
- Finally, you will receive a successful payment SMS from bKash.
SureCash payment steps
Candidates could pay Application Fee by Rupali Bank SureCash. You can pay from you Personal and Agent Account. So, follow the instruction to pay Application Fee through SureCash.
- Dial *495# ( If you are Teletalk User then dial *375#)
- For Payment type ”3” and Reply.
- Enter payment Keyword – BUET.
- Enter your 5 digit Application Serial No.
- Type your 4 digit PIN Number.
If an applicant sends the fee for application, You can download a PDF version of the money receipt by clicking the “Download Money Receipt” link at the website and then print it.
BUET Admission Circular 2019-20 PDF
BUET Admission Test Valid Candidates List
All applicant can not participate in BUET admission test. Now, It is a question that students who could seat for exam. Before admission test the authority of BUET will publish a list of valid candidates list. The authority will divide total candidate in KA and KHA unit and publish valid candidates list for seat exam. Valid candidates list will be publish here. They will publish BUET Admission Circular 2019-20 Eligibility List. Probably total 9157 students will go to admission test. BUET Eligible List 2019-20 are given below-
Admission Test Subjects and Syllabus
For the different faculties of the five faculties of the University, the following two groups will be admitted on the same day. BUET subject list for admission test are given below.
and Urban and Regional
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Higher Secondary Examination|
Course held in 2018.
and Urban and Regional
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
Free Hand Drawing
|GHigher Secondary Examination|
Course held in 2018.
For ‘KA’ group of 600 marks exam will be held. For ‘KHA’ group 1000 marks exam will be held. The examinations and subject matter of each group are given in the following table.
|Module||Group ‘KA’||Group ‘KHA’||Full Marks|
|B||——||Free Hand Writing||600|
There is no MCQ questions in Module ‘A’ or ‘B’. Each question will be evaluated in the conventional way.
BUET Admission Test Admit Card 2019-20
Candidates have to Download BUET Admission Test Admit Card by official website. BUET Admit Card Download 2019-20 Date and Time schedule will notify by SMS and official site. You can download BUET Admit Card by using Application ID and Transaction ID.
Candidates can download Admit Card from 10:00 AM on _ October 2019.
BUET Admission Test Seat Plan:
BUET Admission Test will held on 14 October 2019. Before Admission Test, BUET will declare Admission Test Seat Plan. Admission Test Seat Plan will publish before of Admission test. When the authority publish Admission Test unit wise seat plan, we update here.
Seat Capacity of BUET
|Name of Department||Available Seat|
|Materials and Metallurgical Engineering||60|
|Water Resources Engineering||30|
|Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering||55|
|Industrial and Production Engineering||50|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||195|
|Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|Urban and Regional Planning||30|
BUET Admission Result
Here, you can get BUET admission result. You can get all Unit Result. We try to help to get your result as soon as possible. So keep on your eyes and bookmark our website. It will be better if you like our Facebook Fan Page. We will update all information there.
BUET Admission Result 2019-20