Uttara Bank Limited Job Circular 2018. UBL Uttara Bank Limited Career Result 2018. www.uttarabank-bd.com Application Form Admit Card Viva & Question Solve 2018 published on some Daily Newspaper, official website https://www.uttarabank-bd.com/ and Application process maintain by the https://www.uttarabank-bd.com/. By this post you will find Uttara Bank Limited Bangladesh all Circular in all position
Uttara Bank Limited is one of the largest and oldest private sector commercial banks in Bangladesh. There are 224 branches at home and 600 affiliates worldwide. The Uttara Bank Latest Job Notice avaiable here. Therefore, Uttara Bank Career Opportunity 2018 for four vacant positions. All Latest Bank Job Circular in Bangladesh are available here. Keep going with us.
Uttara Bank Limited Job Circular 2018
Uttara Bank Limited (UBL) was established in 1965 with the head office located at Motijheel in Dhaka, East Pakistan as a scheduled bank of the Eastern Banking Corporation. After the liberation war of Bangladesh, the bank was nationalized under Bangladesh Banks (Nationalisation) Order 1972 and renamed it Uttara Bank. In 1983, it became the first privatized bank of Bangladesh. Uttara Bank Limited invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following positions –
Probationary Officer Requirements:
- Academic Qualifications: Post Graduation Degree from any recognized University/Educational Institution in any of the Showing disciplines – i) Economics (II) Accounting (iii) Management iv) Banking (v) Finance (vi) Finance & Banking vii) Marketing (viii) English (ix) Computer Science (x) A Computer Engineering (xi) Computer Science & Engineering (xii) Physics (xiii) Chemistry (xiv) Mathematics (xv) Statistics (xvi) Agricultural Economics (xvii) Health Economics. Or MBA/MBM from any recognized University/Educational Institution.
- There must be at least 02 (two) First Divisions / classes in the Board & University examinations. No third Division /class is acceptable.
- Age :Not over 30 years as on 18-08-2018.
- There will be a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of Joining In the Bank’s service and during the probation period a remuneration will paid @ Tk. 35,000/- (Take thirty five thousand) only (consolidated) per month.
- The selected candidates will give an undertaking to the effect that he/she will serve in the bank for a minimum period of 05 (five) years.
Assistant Officer (Cash) Requirements
- Academic Qualifications: Graduation from any recognized Educational Institution.There must at least 01 (one) Second Division/class in the Board and University examinations.
- Age: Not over 30 years as on 18-08-2018.
- Salary: Salary will paid in the scale of pay of Tk.13000-900*5-17500.1050*15-33250/- of the grade of Assistant Officer (Cash) with other allowances/benefits as admissible in the grade.
- Period of probation: There will a 01 (one) year period of probation/training which will start from the date of joining in the Bank’s service. After successful completion of the probation period the recruited Officer will confirmed as Assistant Officer (Cash).
General conditions: In case of the results published in grading system the previous 1st, 2nd & 3rd Division/ class will be determined against the existing GPA/CGPA asunder:-(I) For the results of SSC and HSC examinations or equivalent examinations.
In case of the results published in grading system the previous Ist, 2nd & 3rd Division/ class will be determined against the existing GPA/CGPA as under :-
(I) For the results of S.S.C. and H.S.C examinations or equivalent examinations thereof:
|G. P. A 3.00 or above||1st Division|
|G. P. A 2.00 or above but below 3.00||2nd Division|
|G. P. A 1.00 or above but below 2.00||3rd Division|
(II) For CGPA given by the recognized University/Educational Institution.
|In the Scale of 4.00||In the Scale of 5.00||Equivalent class/ Division|
|3.00 or above||3.75 or above||Ist class/Division|
|2.25 or above but below 3.00||2.813 or above but below 3.75||2nd class/Division|
|1.65 or above but below 2.25||2.063 or above but below 2.813||3rd class/Division|
How to Apply
The Interested candidates may apply from the 21st August, 2018 through the Website of Uttara Bank Limited (www.uttarabank-bd.com) latest by the 4th September, 2018 by filling up the Online Application Form of the Bank.
- The procedure of filling up the Online Application Form will be available at the Website.
- After applying through the Website, the candidate will find a Tracking Number Form.
- The instructions given on the Tracking Number Form shall be complied with properly.
Only short listed candidates will be notified for the written test through our Website and by sending SMS at their respective mobiles .The short list will be prepared by the Bank by taking a MCQ Test of the candidates from whom the applications will be received by it in response to its advertisements.
Extra Qualification which may be help you to get this job
- Computer literacy is a must for all the positions.
- Persuasion/Influence/Recommendation/Canvassing in any form will make the candidate liable for rejection of his/her application.
- The candidate who is in job elsewhere needs to apply through proper channel.
- The candidate who is not willing to serve anywhere in Bangladesh needs not to apply.
- Candidate can apply for one post only i.e. one who will apply for the post of Probationary Officer will not allowed to apply for the post of Assistant Officer (Cash) and vice-versa.
- There will be no scope of cadre change from Cash to General for any employee who will appointed under this recruitment process. No application/document in person will received.
Incomplete application will not entertained. The competent authority of the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
When the authority Update any kind of information about Uttara Bank Limited Job Circular 2018, We will update here. For for Bank Job like our and get update any kinds of job