Technical and Madrasah Education Division Job Circular 2020. Bangladesh Technical and Madrasah Education Division Exam Result 2020, Date and Time, Written Viva Exam Admit Card and Question Solution of Karigori o Madrasah Shikkha Vibhag Job. Through this post you will find Bangladesh Kor Commission Board Job. When and How Job Exam will held? Date and Time, Seat Plan 2020. You will find all details info by this post.
If you are looking for Govt. Job and interested to do the job in Technical and Madrasah Education Division, then it will a great chance for you to build up your career with Govt. Job. We will update all the latest circular of Technical and Madrasah Education Division (TMED) Job 2020 here. So you can visit this post regularly to get Latest/recent recruitment notice of Technical and Madrasah Education Division Job and also official website.
Technical and Madrasah Education Division Job Circular 2020
The Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) is a government board responsible for regulating and developing technical and vocational secondary education throughout Bangladesh. The board sets the curriculum, develops learning materials, grants affiliation to technical and vocational institutions, governs admissions, conducts examinations, and awards certificates or diplomas.
Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board or “Alia Madrasah Education Board” started its activity independently in 1979. With the passage of time of madrasah education, in 1978 a humanities and science faculty were included in Alim level and in 1980, Fazil degree has given the standard of education of HSC level. In 1985 Dakhil level given the standard of education of SSC.
Eligibility/ Educational Qualification
- Accountants: Minimum 2nd division degree in Business Studies group from any approved university.
- Cataloger: Diploma in Library Science from any recognized university, second grade or equivalent with CGPs graduate or equivalent degree.
- Computer Operator: a) Graduate, Preferably Science. relaxable for departmental Data Entry/Control Operators with at least 2 years Experience b) Must qualify Operator’s aptitude test.
- Steno Typist cum Computer Operator: Minimum Graduation from any Reputed University with Computer Training.
- Cashier: Degree in Business Studies group from any approved university.
- Office Assistant cum Computer Operator: HSC or Equivalent Pass.
- Office Shahayak: SSC or Equivalent Pas
How to Apply
If you are eligible and interested you can apply Technical and Madrasah Education Division Job Circular 2019 through http tmed teletalk com bd. Follow the instruction as below –
- Go to the to http://tmed.teletalk.com.bd/
- Select your position & click on NEXT.
- The application form contains both normal and mandatory information fields to fill up as per requirements. If any field is missing then the software will remind you to do that appropriately. Thus, at the end of the application page applicants are to upload a photo (300×300 pixel) where file size will not be more than 100 KB & signature (300×80 pixel) where file size will not be more than 60 KB.
- Fill Up with all Exact information, according to your Academic Certificate.
- Check your information carefully and click Submit.
- Finally, successful submission shows applicants an “Applicant’s copy” with the information provided by applicants with a USER ID which is very important to keep for the next step (deposition of fee).
How to Pay Application Fee
Therefore, all applicants submitted the online application and received User ID are to frame an SMS by a Teletalk Prepaid mobile phone to deposit application fee as under:
1st SMS: TMED<space>USER ID & Send to 16222
Example: TMED ABCDEFGH Send to 16222
Reply: Congrats applicants addressing Name allotting a personal identification number (PIN) informing the amount of fee to deposit.
2nd SMS: TMED<space>YES<space>PIN & Send to 16222
Example: TMED YES 3324574 Send to 16222
Reply: Confirms applicant of fee submission and allot a User ID & Password unique to every applicant.
Download Admit Card & Exam Date & Time
Now this time, Download Admit Card for Preliminary Examination. By login with individual’s unique User ID & Password, you can download Admit Card. Follow the instruction as follows –
- Go to the to http://tmed.teletalk.com.bd/
- Select Admit Card Menu
- Give your User ID and Password.
- You will see Admit Card ready.
- Print and save Admit Card. If possible print colour Admit Card.
How to Recover User ID and Password
Only applicants from Teletalk pre-paid mobile phone will able to recover the respective User ID and Password following the following SMS method.
- If you know the User ID: TMED <space> Help <space> User <space> User ID & Send to 16222.
Example: TMED HELP USER ABCDEF
- If you know PIN number: TMED <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN No & Send to 16222
Example: TMED HELP PIN 1234567
Technical and Madrasah Education Division Exam Result 2020
After Examination The authority will take a few days to publish the result. When Result will publish, we will update here. Get TMED Job Result Through Online.