NU Masters Final Year Admission Circular 2018-2019. National University Masters Final Year Admission Notice 2018-19. Masters Final Year (Regular) Admission Notice for Academic Session 2016-17 Announced. Masters Final Year Admission last date, Application Submission date also published here. Interested students have to collect application form by National University (NU) official website at www.nu.edu.bd/admissions or they can collect from our website.
In the affiliated colleges of the National University of Bangladesh, the initial year online admission to the program for the academic year 2016-17 (Regular) program starts. Interested Candidates must fill Application Form in the National University website and submit the initial application fee in the concerned college within the due date. Details about NU Masters Final Year Admission 2018-19 can be found on the website of (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions) the National University.
NU Masters Final Year Admission Circular 2018-2019
National University (NU) is the biggest University in Bangladesh. Student who passed Honors 4 Year Exam/Honors Pass/Masters 1 Year/Diploma in Library & Information Science can apply for Masters Admission any other approved education institution you can apply. You must have fill up their requirements. Otherwise you can not apply in NU Admission. Many of student don’t know how to apply, than they apply in wrong direction. than their application will be reject. But don’t worry by this post we will inform you A to Z information about NU Honour Admission.
Online Application Start From: __ November 2018
Online Application Last Date: __ November 2018
Who Can Apply for NU Masters Final Year Admission 2016-2017?
- Candidates who passed only four (4) years of graduate (Honours) examination from the National University will able to apply.
- A candidate who passed / studied / registered in the program, can not apply for Master’s (Regular / Private) examination from the National University or the Master’s (regular) program in the 2016-2017 academic year. If a candidate participates in the admission process by breaking the condition, his admission will be canceled.
Admission Procedures, Mark Distribution and Results
- Based on the results of the Graduate (Honours) examination of applicants in the initially, the topic wise Merit list for each college will allocated for the subject (Regular) candidates in the 2016-17 academic year.
- Applicants who passed the Bachelor (Honors) examination from the college, have applied for the same college, and the applicants will be given a place in the merit list for admission. Later, if the constituency seats are vacant in the concerned college, the seats will allocated on merit basis to other applicants.
- If two or more applicants have the same merit in the same college in the same college, then those who are under the age of the applicants will prioritized to merit.
- Admission results will published in the form of the 1st merit list, subject to zero seats, second merit list, quota and release slip.
NU Authority will make Merit list by 100 Mark. Let’s see how do they make merit list for Masters Final Year Admission 2018-2019 by Honours 4th year result:
- Total No/Total Honors Number x 100= Score for Pass Course
- Total No/Total Honors Number x 75 = Score for Masters 1 Year
- No/Total Honors Number x 25 = Score Exp
Honours 4 Year Total Number is 2000 and supposes Score is 1159. So the Merit Score will be 1159/2000 x 100= 58.
How to Apply NU Masters Final Year Admission Online
- Go to the www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions
- Than go to Masters Tab.
- Click Apply Now (Masters Reg.) option
- Give your Honours Exam Roll, Registration Number & Passing Year.
- Select you Gender to Click to Change option.
- If you are eligible, you will see your Adaptable Subjects.
- Now, Choose your subjects & your interested college.
- Select your Quota (if any), Such as – Freedom Fighters, Disable, Tribal Quota.
- Scan your recent color photo and upload it. Photo length must be 120 × 150 pixel in .jpg format and file size must maximum 50KB.
- If all Fill Up information correct, than click Submit Application.
- Than you will see your Roll Number and PIN Code. Than download your Application Form and Print it an OFSET white paper in A4 (8.5”×11”) size.
Corrected Errors In The Filled Application Form
The candidate will verify his application form before applying for the application form. If there is informational discrepancy and defective pictures in the application form, then correct it. To modify the application form, go to the Masters Application Login option and click on Generate the Security Key by clicking on the option, the candidate can get One Time Password (OTP) via SMS in the personal mobile number mentioned in his application form. With this OTP, the candidate can cancel his application form and fill out the new application form and upload the photo.
After confirming the primary application form by the college, the error of the completed application form can not be corrected. The concerned college will have to confirm the application form, including the photograph and information of the primary application form. Otherwise, the applicant’s admission will be canceled due to faulty images and incorrect information.
Submission Application Form
- The applicant must sign the initial application form printed in the designated place.
- With this application form, the candidates will have to submit the certified copy of Attested Marksheet, Attested copies of registration card and 300 (Three Hundred) TK for the initial application fee in the concerned college within the prescribed time.
- The second part of the Primary Application Form will be returned to the candidate with the signature and seal of the concerned principal of the concerned college.
- All the candidates who confirm the Primary Application form of the online college will be able to know their candidates through SMS in their mobile number.
Here you can find NU Honours, Degree, Professional, Masters Admission, Result, Routine, Form Fill Up. If you want to get more update Everyday, Please like our and get Updates. If you want to know more information, please comment us.