NU Masters Admission Circular 2018-19. National University Masters Admission Notice 2018-19. BD National University 1st Year Admission Circular 2019-20 for the academic session of 2016-17. Masters 1st Year Admission last date, Application Submission date also published here. Interested students have to collect application form by National University (NU) official website at www.nu.edu.bd/admissions or they can collect from our website.
In the affiliated colleges of the National University of Bangladesh, the initial year online admission to the program for the academic year 2016-17 (Regular) program starts. Interested Candidates must fill Application Form in the National University website and submit the initial application fee in the concerned college within the due date. Details about NU Masters First Year Admission 2018-19 can be found on the website of (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions) the National University.
NU Masters Admission Circular 2018-19
National University (NU) is the biggest University in Bangladesh. Student who passed three-year BA (Pass) from National University and about taking admission subject (with 400 numbers) must have a minimum of 40% marks. They can apply for Masters Admission any other approved education institution you can apply.
You must have fill up their requirements. Otherwise you can not apply in NU Admission. Many of student don’t know how to apply, than they apply in wrong direction. than their application will be reject. But don’t worry by this post we will inform you A to Z information about NU Masters Admission.
Online Application Start From: __ August 2018
Online Application Last Date: __ August 2018
Who Can Apply for NU Masters 1st Year Admission 2016-2017?
- Students who passed three-year BA (Pass) from National University and about taking admission subject (with 400 numbers) must have a minimum of 40% marks.
- Who passed four-year BA (Hons) degree will be able to apply for National University Masters 1st Year Admission.
How to Apply NU Masters Admission Circular 2018-19
- Go to the www.admissions.nu.edu.bd or nu.edu.bd/admissions
- Than go to Masters Tab.
- Click Apply Now (Masters Reg.) option
- Give your Degree Exam Roll, Registration Number & Passing Year.
- Select you Gender to Click to Change option.
- If you are eligible, you will see your Adaptable Subjects.
- Now, Choose your subjects & your interested college.
- Select your Quota (if any), Such as – Freedom Fighters, Disable, Tribal Quota.
- Scan your recent color photo and upload it. Photo length must be 120 × 150 pixel in .jpg format and file size must maximum 50KB.
- If all Fill Up information correct, than click Submit Application.
Than you will see your Roll Number and PIN Code. Than download your Application Form and Print it an OFSET white paper in A4 (8.5”×11”) size.
Submission Application Form
- The applicant must sign the initial application form printed in the designated place.
- With this application form, the candidates will have to submit the certified copy of Attested Marksheet, Attested copies of registration card and 300 (Three Hundred) TK for the initial application fee in the concerned college within the prescribed time.
- The second part of the Primary Application Form will be returned to the candidate with the signature and seal of the concerned principal of the concerned college.
- All the candidates who confirm the Primary Application form of the online college will be able to know their candidates through SMS in their mobile number.
Here you can find NU Honours, Degree, Professional, Masters Admission, Result, Routine, Form Fill Up. If you want to get more update Everyday, Please like our and get Updates. If you want to know more information, please comment us.