NRB Commercial Bank Limited Job Circular 2018. NRBC bank Career Result 2018. www.nrbcommercialbank.com e-Recruitment System, Selection Procedures, Viva Voce Written Admit Card & Question Solution 2018 published on some Daily Newspaper, official website and Application process maintain by the http://career.nrbcommercialbank.com on this post you will find NRB Commercial Bank all Circular in all position.
If you want to get NRB Commercial Bank connected all info found in our web site ReadingBD.com. To support its continuous business growth, NRB Commercial Bank is presently probing for formidable, smart, goal-oriented, warm people for different position. NRB Commercial Bank Limited Job Circular 2018 given below.
NRB Commercial Bank Limited Job Circular 2018
NRBC Bank Limited, an equal opportunity employer emerge, with the vision to become peerless in providing efficient and innovative banking services to support economic growth of the country. For achieving its vision NRBC Banks looking for some competent personnel who are willing to work in any branch of NRBC Bank Limited outside Dhaka.
NRB Commercial Bank Limited (NRBC Bank Limited), one of the fastest growing 4th generation bank in Bangladesh, is looking to appoint some energetic, smart and Career oriented peoples. Follow the instruction below in different positions with different requirements –
Position: Officer/ED/SEO/PD for Credit/Trade Finance Department based on following criteria
- 4-12 years experience in overall banking Including 3-7 years experience In credit/trade finance department of a large size branch.
- Conversant with credit appraisal process/handling trade finance operation.
- MBA/MBM/Masters from any reputed University, preferably in business discipline with no had class/division In his/her entire academic career.
- Age not exceeding 38 years. However, age may be relaxed for the suitable candidates.
- Minimum two years experience in a level/ position equivalent to the immediate lower level of the position applied for.
- Good and sound track rec. In professional and educational career.
- Computer literacy 6 essential.
- Target oriented having the ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Good communication skill both in English and Bengali.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Age limit to be calculated as on date of this circulation.
Position: Trainee Assistant Officer (Ops) based on following criteria
- Post graduate / 4 years integrated Honors’ degree in any discipline from any reputed public / private universities of Bangladesh or Abroad.
- Candidates should have minimum 02 (Two) 1st Classes/Divisions, with no 3rd Class/Division in any examination.
- The existing/prevalent government rules shall be followed in case of determining equivalence of class/division to CGPA.
- Candidates must be Computer literate with operational knowledge of Windows & MS Office.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Bangladesh.
- Age not over 30 years as on date of this circulation.
Position: Public Relations Officer (PRO) based on following criteria
- Planning, developing implementing comprehensive PR strategies with a view to achieve strategic objectives of the bank.
- Must be aware of the Brand Image of the Bank and enhance the Image through multifarious media.
- Developing and maintaining media relations to different quarters with a view to obtain and (re)shape.
- To delve into the research, writing and producing press releases, presentations, and analyzing media coverage to determine the media trend concerning the brand image.
- Dealing with inquiries from public, journalists, press and other organization.
- Providing customers with information about new and upcoming promotional opportunities and existing PR campaigns of the Bank.
- Holding and organization press conferences, Annual General Meetings, press tours and other programs.
- Maintaining and keeping the website of the Bank up-to-date.
- Post Graduate in Mass Communications, PR or Journalism from a reputed University having no third class/division in academic career.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of Public Relations/8 years’ experience in the field of Journalism.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the field of economy, finance and banking.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding media communication skills with a dynamic personality.
- Willing to meet challenges with positive attitude and able to work under pressure.
- Age within 35 years as on 1st December 2018.
If you are confident to meet our requirements mentioned above, visit www.nrbcommercialbank.com/career
Application Deadline: __ December 2018.
How to Apply NRB Commercial Bank Limited Job Circular 2018
- We offer attractive compensation package and excellent working environment. If you are the right person, please visit www.nrbcommercialbank.com/career and apply on or before __ November 2018. Any person not willing or not in a position to work outs. Dhaka need not to apply.
- Attachment of photograph is a mandatory requirement (size: 50 kb). No hardcopy of any application/ resume will be entertain.. Only shod listed candidates will be invited for written test and viva voce. Canvassing in any form will cause disqualification of the candidate.
- Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning a, reason whatsoever.
NRB Commercial Bank Limited Job Result 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will called for recruitment assessment. Any kind of persuasion in the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of candidature. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
When the authority Update any kind of information about NRB Commercial Bank Limited Job Circular 2018, We will update here. For more Bank Jobs like our and get update any kinds of job.