Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular 2019. MORA Job Circular 2019 pdf and MORA Exam Result 2019. Dhormo Montronaloy Job Circular 2019. www.mora.gov.bd result, Written Viva Exam Admit Card, Question Solution 2019. The Ministry of Religious Affairs – Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh Job Exam Date and Time, Schedule published here. www.mora.gov.bd is maintain Ministry of Religious Affairs job 2020. Here, we will update A to Z information about Ministry of Land Job 2019.
MORA New Job Circular 2019 is a Govt. Job. It offers to people for exciting career opportunities in Bangladesh Government. They think that young and energetic people is the key to success in this sector that create brightness in our country. Otherwise, Ministry of Land help’s us to make your career. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within given time. Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular 2019, ministry of religious affairs application form related all information given below.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Job Circular 2019
After the liberation of Bangladesh religion activities started with the Ministry of Education first. Then it covered by the Ministry of Sport, Culture and Religion. On January 25, 1980, the Ministry of Religious Affairs of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh started its journey as a separate ministry. On March 8, 1984, the Ministry renamed Ministry of Religious Affairs and Endowment. Later on January 14, 1985, the name renamed to Ministry of Religious Affairs and Ministry of Religious Affairs.
Since the start of the activities in 1980, the Ministry of Religious Affairs, Islamic Foundation, Office of the Waqf Administrator, Hajj Office Dhaka, Hajj Office, Jeddah / Mecca, Hindu Religious Welfare Trust, Buddhist Religious Welfare Trust, Christian Religious Welfare Trust and various branches of the Ministry, Monitoring the activities of the departments including conducting all activities related to religion making and coordination.
Condition to Apply
Each district ‘Darul Arqam’ Ebatedayi madrassas for the 1st grade to 3rd grade up to 3 persons (1010 × 3) = total 3030 teachers and periodically 5th grade up to each district and two persons (1010 × b) = Total ২0২0 including the Center 550 total teachers will recruited.
- At least 2 of the 5 teachers in each center must have Fazil / Dora / Bachelor with Hafiz and 3 for at least Fazil / Graduate level. Hafez will given priority with the stated educational qualification.
- Under no circumstances the 3rd Division / Class / Equivalent GPA is not acceptable.
- In the case of ‘Dora Hadith, the appropriate certificates, certificates / online information will verified by educational institutions and related authorities.
- According to the curriculum and curriculum of ‘Darrul arakam’ (Primary Education Program). From 1st to 5th class, all subjects must able to study.
- Talented, highly educated, and the curriculum of primary education in the curriculum of the 1st to 5th class pathadane things up. Teacher training / degree / skills / experiences can receive the highest priority.
- In Fazil / Dora / graduate teachers, who have already filed their Hafaz in every upazila. Who have already applied in the respective district. They have to re-apply to the concerned district office.
‘Darul Arqam’ ibatedayi election Alia madrasa teachers / teacher candidates to the teaching of religious education and general education. Qaumi candidates excelled on compulsory general education. Higher educated and those of experience will preferred.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Exam Result 2019
Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) Job Circular 2019. All information, including the results of the appointment on the Ministry of Land website (http://www.mora.gov.bd/), will updated from time to time. The decision of the employer’s authority on recruitment will considered final.