Feni Girls’ Cadet College Admission Circular 2021. You can get Feni Girls’ Cadet College Class Seven (7) VII Admission Result 2021. Cadet College Online Admission System 2020. Download Feni Girls’ Cadet College Admit Card, Written Viva Exam Final Result Question Solve 2022. www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd syllabus 2021. By this post, we will show you A to Z information about Feni Girls’ Cadet College Admission Process, Body Requirements, Exam Mark Distribution and Exam Date and Time.
The Cadet Colleges, Autonomous Residential Education Institutes. It conducted directly under the direct supervision of the Bangladesh Army’s Adjutant General. These traditional educational institutes, along with their education, have co-curricular activities with equal importance and develops cadets as good citizens and smart people.
Feni Girls’ Cadet College Admission Circular 2021
Cadets join in the seventh grade on a six-year course of study. The Higher Secondary Certificate(HSC) is leaving/ matriculation examination all pupils are working towards. Every intake consists of around fifty cadets divided into two groups (called forms) under the supervision of a Form Master. The Form Master is assisted by a Form Prefect selected from the cadets of that form.
The College holds regular internal examinations to assess progress and to prepare them for the Board Examinations. The parents/guardians are regularly informed of a girls’ academic performance and attitude. Additional classes are arranged for struggling students. However, a student showing consistently poor performance will be withdrawn from the college. The first class of cadets presented for the SSC examinations in 2009 all achieved a GPA 5 (top grade) while 48/50 cadets achieved the designation Golden GPA (top grade with distinction).
Login to apply online: www.cadet.army.mil.bd
Online Application Start: __ November 2020 (probable)
Online Application End: __ December 2020 (probable)
Written Examination Date: __ January 2020, up till 9.30 in the morning
To avail of the quota facility, you must apply online through any ‘E-booth Outlet’.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass the sixth grade or equivalent final examination.
- Age: January 01, 2020, the maximum age of 13 years will be 06 months.
- Height: Minimum 4 feet 8 inches (Applicable for both boys and girls).
- Health: Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Vision power
|Without Glasses||With Glasses||Comment|
|6/12 in one eye|
Another eye 6/18
|6/6 in one eye|
Another eye 6/6
|Eye of glasses will not be more than 2D (-) on any eye.|
Spherical Equivalent is to be calculated for astigmatism.
For the following reasons the candidates will be considered as ineligible at any stage of the admission process :
- Cadet College admission test admission.
- If written, oral and health check are ineligible.
- Gross Knock Knee, Flat Food, Color Blind, and Over Weight.
- Asthma, Epilepsy, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Rheumatic Fever, Tuberculosis, chronic dysentery, hepatitis, duodenal ulcer, Night Blindness, Any type of Diabetes, Hemophilia, urine in the patient, and so on.
- Other causes identified by the health test board.
How to Apply
The following steps can be taken directly online through the internet. Candidates can Apply Application directly and fill out the application form by the official website.
- Go to the www.cadetcollege.army/mil.bd.
- In the Home page, you will see Cadet College Online Admission System 2021. Click ‘Create New Application’ button.
- Than by accepting ‘Terms & Conditions’, the form will fill each section and click on the ‘Save & Next’ button.
- The applicant’s application ID number and password will display at the stage. Which will follow by the application fee and the entry form must preserve because of the need to print/download. Note that after changing this step, Can not go.
- Upload passport size of 180 × 210 pixels and 200 KB (KB) JPG format picture. (15 Do not take much of the day before). If you want to see the completed application after uploading the picture correctly.
- Click on the ‘Preview Application Data’ button. To change the picture, click on the ‘Upload Image’ button.
- Click the right image to connect. Note that the picture can not change after this step.
How to Payment Application Fee
Successfully uploaded the picture after clicking on the ‘Payment’ button. Mobile Money, Q Cash, Teletalk or Bkash, through any one of 1,400 / – (one thousand four hundred) to send. In the case of development, the money will be sent to 01708363849 (Merchant Development Account).
Note: The detailed procedure linked to the Operator Icon in the ‘Payment for Application’ page.
How to Get Admit Card:
After completing the application form fee, print this entry in the ‘Print Admit Card’ Button. You have to click on. Receive the applicant’s application ID number and password (at the end of the first step) in the assigned home page. Direct entry can be printed/downloaded. Also between __ November 2020 and 25 December 2020. If you need to print/download the re-entry for any reason, just click the ‘Print Admit Card’ button. Can be printed/downloaded. As a matter of fact, the candidate must present with the latest revised entrance test.
Feni Girls’ Cadet Colleges Admission Result 2021
Admission Result will publish by www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd website. When the authority publishes All School Admission Result, We will Update Here.