Diploma in Textile Engineering Admission Circular 2020-21 published at www dot gov bd. Check Textile Engineering Admission Result 2021-22. How to Download or Apply in Textile and Jute Technology. Ministry of Textiles and Jute responsible to publish the Department of Textiles admission notice for the 2020-2021 session. By this post we will update A to Z information about Diploma in Textile Engineering such as – 1st, 2nd and 3rd waiting list or result, Application Fee Payment Process and Education Qualification.
If you passed the SSC/Dakhil or Equivalent exam, then you can apply a Diploma in Textile Engineering. There are seven Textile Institute in Bangladesh for Diploma in Textile and Jute Technology. They are – Tangail Textile Institute, Dinajpur Textile Institute, Natore Textile Institute, Rangpur Textile Institute, Chittagong Textile Institute, Barisal Textile Institute, and Khulna Textile Institute. Overall 1000 seats have to admit.
Diploma in Textile Engineering Admission Circular 2020-21
If you are eligible and interested to apply for Diploma in Textile Engineering, then you can follow our direction on how to apply in Textile Engineering. Here, we will provide you all the easiest way, which helps you to complete the admission process. Before, going to apply you have required eligibility as follows –
- SSC / Equivalent Pass from any Education Board in Bangladesh and Bangladesh Open University.
- SSC Passing Year 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Minimum Total GPA 3.50 and Minimum GPA of 3.00 in Mathematics or Higher Mathematics for Male Candidates.
- Minimum Total GPA 3.00 and Minimum GPA of 3.00 in Mathematics or Higher Mathematics for Female Candidates.
- Students from the “O” Level can be applying also.
How to Apply in Textile Engineering
Only Teletalk Mobile could apply. The total cost of the admission fee, admission process, management, results, etc is 300tk (fixed). To Apply through Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Phone follow the Instruction below.
DOT<space> First 3 letter of SSC Board Name <space> SSC Roll <space> SSC Pass Year <space> Institute Keyword list <space> Course Code List <space> Quota Keyword and Send to 16222.
Example: DOT DHA 123456 2018 BDTNRCK TE FF
Then, you will receive a PIN Number in a reply. Now note down the PIN Number and Send Second SMS with following format.
DOT<space> YES <space> PIN Number <space> Contact Number and send to 16222.
Example: DOT YES 123456 01xxxxx and send to 16222.
Diploma in Textile Admission Result
Diploma in Textile and Jute Technology Admission Result will Publish here. DOT Authority will publish the waiting list on the same day. You can download your results and a waiting list in dot.gov.bd, titangail.gov.bd, sarstech.com, dtec.edu.bd websites.
- Tangail Textile Institute Result
- Dinajpur Textile Institute Result
- Natore Textile Institute Result
- Rangpur Textile Institute Result
- Chittagong Textile Institute Result
- Barisal Textile Institute Result
- Khulna Textile Institute Result