Cadet Colleges Admission Circular 2019. Bangladesh Cadet College Class Seven (7) VII Admission Result 2019. Bangladesh Cadet Colleges Admission Test Circular- 2019. Cadet Colleges Admission Result 2019. Cadet College Online Admission System 2019. Download Admit Card, Written Viva Exam Final Result Question Solve 2020. By this post we will show you A to Z information about BD Cadet College Admission Process, Body Requirements, Exam Mark Distribution and Exam Date and Time.
The Cadet Colleges, Autonomous Residential Education Institutes. It conducted directly under the direct supervision of Bangladesh Army’s Adjutant General. These traditional educational institutes, along with their education, have co-curricular activities with equal importance and develops cadets as good citizens and smart people.
Cadet Colleges Admission Circular 2019
Under the supervision of the military officer, cadets created in such a manner by providing elementary military training and leadership training so that in the future. They can provide leadership in all areas of the society, including the armed forces. There are 12 cadet colleges in Bangladesh with boys 09 and girls 03 in present Bangladesh. In all cadet colleges, the requirement for admission in class 7 as a class 7 in the year 2019 is to called online application from qualified candidates.
Login to apply online: www.cadet.army.mil.bd
Online Application Start: 17 November, 2018 (8:00 am)
Online Application End: 15 December, 2018 (2:00 pm)
Written Examination Date: 04 January 2019, up till 9 am to 11 am and 2 pm – 4.30 pm
To avail of the quota facility, you must apply online through any ‘E-booth Outlet’.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass the sixth grade or equivalent final examination.
- Age: January 01, 2018, the maximum age of 13 years will be 06 months.
- Height: Minimum 4 feet 8 inches (Applicable for both boys and girls).
- Health: Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Vision power
|Without Glasses||With Glasses||Comment|
|6/12 in one eye|
Another eye 6/18
|6/6 in one eye|
Another eye 6/6
|Eye of glasses will not be more than 2D (-) on any eye.|
Spherical Equivalent is to be calculated for acetigmatism.
For the following reasons the candidates will be considered as ineligible at any stage of the admission process :
- Cadet College admission test admission.
- If written, oral and health check are ineligible.
- Gross Knock Knee, Flat Food, Color Blind, and Over Weight.
- Asthma, Epilepsy, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Rheumatic Fever, Tuberculosis, chronic dysentery, hepatitis, deodenal ulcer Duodenal Ulcer, Night Blindness, Any type of Diabetes, Hemophilia, urine in the patient, and so on.
- Other causes identified by the health test board.
How to Apply
The following steps can be taken directly online through internet. Candidates can Apply Application directly and fill out the application form by the official website.
- Go to the www.cadetcollege.army/mil.bd. In Home page you will see Cadet College Online Admission System 2019. Click ‘Create New Application’ button. By accepting ‘Terms & Conditions’, the form will fill each section and click on the ‘Save & Next’ button. The applicant’s application ID number and password will be displayed at the stage, which will be followed by application fee and the entry form Must be preserved because of the need to print / download, Note that after changing this step, Can not go.
- Passport size of 180 × 210 pixels and 200 KB (KB) JPG format picture (15 Do not take much of the day before). If you want to see the completed application after uploading the picture correctly. Click on the ‘Preview Application Data’ button. To change the picture, click on the ‘Upload Image’ button. Click the right image to be connected. Note that the picture can not be changed after this step.
How to Payment Application Fee
Successfully uploaded the picture after clicking on the ‘Payment’ button. Mobile Money, Q Cash, Teletalk or Bkash, through any one of 1,400 / – (one thousand four hundred) To send. In the case of development, the money will sent to 01708363849 (Merchant Development Account).
Note: The detailed procedure linked to the Operator Icon in the ‘Payment for Application’ page.
How to Get Admit Card:
After completing the application form fee, print this entry in the ‘Print Admit Card’ Button. You have to click on. Receive the applicant’s application ID number and password (at the end of the first step) in the assigned home page. Direct entry can printed / downloaded. Also between 11 November, 2017 and 25 December, 2018. If you need to print / download the re-entry for any reason, just click the ‘Print Admit Card’ button. Can be printed / downloaded. As a matter of fact, the candidate must be present with the latest revised entrance test.
Application and necessary documents submitted through ‘E-booth Outlet’ established by Cadet College
In order to fulfill the online application for the convenience of candidates and guardians, there will be an application fee for E-booth Outlet in each cadet college and at Dhaka Army stadium. Cadet College ‘E-booth Outlet’ will be available from __ November, 2018 till 10th December, 2018 (except on Friday and public holidays) from 08.00 am to 5.00 pm.
- Prospects and Syllabus Prospects and syllabus will found at the website ‘Admission’ menu at www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd.
- Incomplete application form: Due to the demand for stamps-7 and 8 (which is applicable), the paper scarcity not acceptable. If the demanded cadet of the examination center fails to submit to the candidate’s entrance examination, by the date of __ December, 2018, the application will considered as corrupt / canceled.
- Examination medium: You can attend Bengali / English in any written test.
- Publication of written test results: The oral and health-related examination schedule of the written test results and passed candidates will published on www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd and cadet colleges in due course on 02-06-2012.
- Join the Armed Forces: After cadet college education, cadets given priority in the election examinations of the commissioned officer of the Armed Forces. In this case, the cadets will required to participate in the ISSB exam and join the Armed Forces if elected ultimately.
- Before completing the online application, read the admission notice properly and click on the ‘How to Apply’ link of ‘Admission Menu’ on www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd website and get detailed instructions.
- In the presence of the candidate and the guardian, it is advisable to fill the application form and upload the photo to get admission test.
- Provide the correct information at the time of completing the application form, so that the information with the documents sought later is similar.
- In the prescribed time (25 December 2018), the documents required to sent to the designated cadet college entrusted to the examination center mentioned in the entrance examination.
- Authorization reserves the right to cancel any application for shortage of documents, inaccurate papers, or data interruption.
- Student will canceled at any time even after admission, if proven to submitted for the second time.
- Candidates who willing to take the examination in the center for admission related information, with Cadet College authorities responsible for the center, on the mobile number mentioned in stanza 6, till 04 Jan 018 (except on Friday and public holidays) from 08.00 am to 05.00 pm Can communicated between.
- Candidates must appear at the examination center on 0800 hours with the entrance test (in the latest revised) examination center on the day of the examination. No candidate will allowed to participate in written examination except for the admission.
- The application will accepted only after submitting an acknowledgment fee properly. Discovery letters can not be printed if the application fee is not submitted properly.
- If you do not get the confirmation SMS within 12 hours after submitting the application fee, contact the authorities of the medium through which the operator has submitted the fee.
- If you do not get the Admission Card successfully within 24 hours of submitting an acknowledgment fee, contact the ‘E-booth Outlet’ authority of the cadet college.
- All subsequent results / information regarding admission will published only on cadetcollege.army.mil.bd website and in cadet colleges.
Important Candidates For All Candidates List of essential papers for all the candidates are as follows
- Candidate’s Primary Education Closing / Ebtedayee Certified Certificate of Expiration Examination In case of candidates studying through English. Certificates passed by Head Teacher passing in 5th / same class.
- Attested Photocopy of Candidate Birth Registration / Birth Certificate.
- The certificate indicates the passing of the sixth or equivalent (any medium) examination by the head teacher. Test results, if it is not published, then the head teacher should give the certificate that ‘(name) …………………………. … 6th in this school.
- Class / equivalent yearly examinations (Bengali / English) ……………………… participated in Media / Version and completed the exam will be’
- Candidate’s parent / guardian and certified authority for monthly income of the candidate.
- Candidate’s parents / guardian and mother’s national ID card and TIN certificate (if any) attested photocopies (National Certificate of authenticity because of the identity card, if not the identity card).
- Similar pictures uploaded in online application 1 × passport and 1 × stamp size (colored) pictures.
Important Note: The attested photocopies must use the official’s name along with the attestation name and rank and the wrong information must refrain from delivering.
Cadet Colleges Admission Result 2019
Bangladeshi all Cadet College Admission Result Update Information will found School Notice Board. Admission Result will publish by www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd website. When the authority publish All School Admission Result, We will Update Here.