Bangladesh Television Job Circular 2020. BTV Job Circular 2020 and BTV Job Result 2020. Download Exam Date & Time, Admit Card, Application Form, Question Solution 2020. By this post, you will know about Bangladesh Television (BTV) Job Exam Date Seat Plan, Selection Process 2021. Bangladesh Television (BTV) Job is a Govt. Job of Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Television Job Circular 2020 offer to people for exciting career opportunities in Bd government. They think that young and energetic people is the key to success in this sector that create brightness in our country. Otherwise, Bangladesh Television help’s us to give gas. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within the given time. Bangladesh Television Job Circular 2020 related all information given below.
Bangladesh Television Job Circular 2020 PDF Download
The Bangladesh Television also is known by the acronym BTV, is the state-owned Television network in Bangladesh. It started broadcasting as Pakistan Television in what was then East Pakistan on 25 December 1964. It renamed Bangladesh Television after the independence in 1971. Broadcasts in full colour started in 1980. About 2 million televisions receive transmissions from the network’s 17 relay stations. BTV has a national channel which is broadcast from Dhaka. This transmission is relayed to the whole country via local relay stations in major cities of the country.
There is also a regional station located in Chittagong which broadcasts local programmes in the evening. In the mid-1990s the national TV channel started to broadcast the news programs of BBC and CNN. In 2004, BTV started worldwide broadcasts through its satellite based branch, BTV World. BTV primarily financed through the television licence fees. Although it has produced many award-winning programmes, it has often criticised for being the mouth-piece of the ruling government and their lack of quality entertaining programmes.
Applicants invited from Bangladeshi citizens (in the prescribed application form in the Ministry of Public Administration) to fulfil the following temporary vacancies in the revenue sector of Bangladesh Television:
Condition to Apply
- In the case of recruitment, the existing rules and regulations of the government and if there is an amendment in the respective rules, then it will be followed.
- No TA / DA will provide for writing in written, verbal and practical (if applicable) examination.
- The BTV authorities reserve the ability to recruit/cancel the specified positions and reduce the number of posts.
- According to the rules in all the posts, the sons/daughters of the freedom fighter and son/daughter’s sons/daughters can apply.
- The sons and daughters of the freedom fighters/freedom fighters/sons and daughters of the freedom fighters, Ansar and VDP members of the government or private orphanages, physically challenged, tribals and women will quash the quota determined by the government.
- Incomplete or incomplete application will be considered cancelled. If any information provided by the candidate found false/fraudulent/ erroneous after any recruitment or recruitment, his application or appointment will cancel directly.
- Age: On 26.12.2018, the candidate’s age limit will be as per the description in column 4. Moreover, according to the government’s order, the maximum age of freedom fighters / martyred freedom fighters and sons and daughters of the disabled will be 32 years. The maximum age limit for the sons and daughters of the freedom fighters / Shaheed freedom fighters is 30 years.
Note: (a) Each column in the application form will fill correctly. Cancellation if the application is incomplete Will considered. (B) In case of recruitment of any type of person, it considered as the inadequacy of the candidate.
BTV Job Circular 2020 pdf. Ι btv.gov.bd job circular
Bangladesh Television (BTV) Ι Online Registration System
Interest and eligible candidates are asked to apply through PID Teletalk Online Portal. Then you have to pay the Application fee by Teletalk pre-paid within 72 hours after submission online application. Now follow the instruction as follows –
- First of all, go to http://btv.teletalk.com.bd.
- Post Name (Select any one and click Next button) and Select your positions.
- Fill-up the Application form with Required Information such as Name, Fathers/Husband Name, Mothers Name, Present and Permanent Address, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Religion, Nationality and Others.
- Upload your recent colour photo 300×300 pixels. Image format JPG and maximum file size 100Kb and Signature must within 300×80 pixels. Image format should JPG format and it will maximum File Size 60Kb.
- Finally, submit the Application form and Print the Applicant copy after Download.
- After Successfully Submit the Online Application Form you will receive an Application ID.
Application Fee Payment Instruction:
After successfully complete the Online Application you have to pay the Application fees with the following format. The application fee will be paid by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Phone.
BTV<space>User ID and Send to 16222.
Example: BTV ABCDEF and Send to 16222.
After Send the First SMS you will receive a PIN Number along with your Information.
BTV <space> YES <space> PIN Number and Send to 16222.
Example: BTV YES 123456 and Send to 16222.
Reply: Congratulations Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for MOA Application for xxxxxxxxxxxxxx User ID is (ABCDEF) and Password (xxxxxxxx). Through this User ID and Password to Download Admit card.
Download Admit Card Ι btv.teletalk.com.bd
During the application time if everything okay you will receive a message with a User ID and Password. Then you can download Admit Card using this User ID and PIN. Now follow the instruction as below –
- Go to the http://btv.teletalk.com.bd.
- Input your USER ID and Password.
- Hence there will be a window to Download Admit Card as PDF File.
- Now, click download and save.
- Print the admit card in colour format.
Note: In the Admit Card Exam Date and Time will be included. They will also add your Centre, Hall and Seat Plan of Press Information Department Examination.
Recover User ID and Password
Most of the time we are seen that candidates forget their User ID and Password due to the late exam. If you forget your USER ID or PASSWORD, you can recover it. Through your Teletalk pre-paid mobile phone you will be able to recover User ID and Password on the following method.
1st Message: If you know the User ID: BTV <space> Help <space> User <space> User ID & Send to 16222.
Example: BTV HELP USER ABCDEF and Send to 16222.
2nd Message: If you know PIN number: BTV <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN No & Send to 16222.
Example: BTV HELP PIN 1234567 and Send to 16222.
BTV Exam Result 2020 Ι www.btv.gov.bd
Bangladesh Television (BTV) Job Circular 2020. www.btv.gov.bd result 2020. Selected candidates are eligible for Viva test for the post of BTV. When the authority will publish the result, we will publish as soon as possible.