BIRTAN Job Circular 2020. Bangladesh Institute of Research and Training on Applied Nutrition Exam Result 2020. Download Written Viva Exam Date and Time, Admit Card, Question Solution 2020 published on www.birtan.gov.bd Online Application Form by www birtan teletalk com bd. Through this post, you will find the Bangladesh Institute of Research and Training on Applied Nutrition Job. When and How Job Exam will be held? Date and Time, Seat Plan 2021. You will find all the details info by this post.
Are you looking for Govt? Job and interested to do the job in Bangladesh Institute of Research and Training on Applied Nutrition, then it will a great chance for you to build up your career with Govt. Job. We will update all the latest circular of Bangladesh Institute of Research and Training on Applied Nutrition (BIRTAN) Job 2022 here. So you can visit this post regularly to get the Latest/recent recruitment notice of Bangladesh Folito Pusti Gobeshona o Proshikkhon Institute Job on our website.
BIRTAN Job Circular 2020
Here you can BIRTAN written exam admit card download, seat plan and result via www birtan teletalk com bd. So keep staying with this page. Bellow, you have to see the BIRTAN job circular details which are published on www birtan.gov.bd.
Duration Online Application and Fee Payment
- Online Application Start: _ May 2020
- Online Application End: _ 2020
- Age Limit: Age calculation will be up to _ December 2020
Eligibility/ Educational Qualification
- Chief Scientist Office: Masters in Nutrition or Home Economics and some otters. We should have 17 years’ experienced.
- Main Scientist Office: Masters in Nutrition or Home Economics and some others. We should have 12 years’ experienced.
- Principle: Masters in Nutrition or Home Economics and some others. We should have 12 years’ experienced.
- Senior Scientist Officer: Masters in Nutrition or Home Economics and some others. We should have 12 years’ experienced.
- Programmer: Master’s Degree in any subjects or B.Sc Engineering and others. We should have 2 years’ experience.
- Scientist Officer: Masters in Nutrition or Home Economics and some others.
- Assistant Programmer: Master’s Degree in any subjects or B.Sc Engineering and others.
- Assistant Director: Masters in Commerce Background or Business Administration.
- Public Relation Officer: Masters in Journalism and Public Relation.
- Librarian: Masters in Librarian Science.
- Asst. Scientist Officer: Bachelor Degree (Hons) including a Diploma in Agriculture.
- Sub Asst Engineer (Civil): Diploma Engineering in Electrical.
- Sub Asst Engineer (Electrical): Diploma Engineering in Civil.
- Accounts: Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Hons).
- Audio Visual Assistant: Bachelor Degree (Hons) with experience in a related field.
- Field Assistant: HSC in science background.
- Data Entry: HSC in science background with 2nd division.
- Store Keeper: Bachelor or HSC with 3 years experienced.
- Office Asst cum Computer Operator: HSC Passed with skill in Computer.
- Driver: JSC or Class Eight Passed.
- Electrician: SSC Passed or equivalent.
How to Apply
- Go to the to http://birtan.teletalk.com.bd/
- Select your position & click on NEXT.
- The application form contains both normal and mandatory information fields to fill up as per requirements. If any field is missing then the software will remind you to do that appropriately. Thus, at the end of the application page applicants are to upload a photo (300×300 pixel) where file size will not be more than 100 KB & signature (300×80 pixel) where file size will not be more than 60 KB.
- Fill Up with all Exact information, according to your Academic Certificate.
- Check your information carefully and click Submit.
- Finally, successful submission shows applicants an “Applicant’s copy” with the information provided by applicants with a USER ID which is very important to keep for the next step (deposition of fee).
How to Pay Application Fee
Therefore, all applicants submitted online application and received User ID are to frame an SMS by a Teletalk Prepaid mobile phone to deposit application fee as under
1st SMS: BIRTAN<space>USER ID & Send to 16222
Example: BIRTAN ABCDEFGH Send to 16222
Reply: Congrats applicants addressing Name allotting a personal identification number (PIN) informing the amount of fee to deposit.
2nd SMS: BIRTAN<space>YES<space>PIN & Send to 16222
Example: BIRTAN YES 3324574 Send to 16222
Reply: Confirms applicant of fee submission and allows a User ID & Password unique to every applicant.
Download Admit Card & Exam Date and Time
Now this time, Download Admit Card for Preliminary Examination. By login with an individual’s unique User ID & Password, you can download Admit Card. Follow the instruction as follows –
- Go to the to http://birtan.teletalk.com.bd/
- Select Admit Card Menu
- Give your User ID and Password.
- You will see Admit Card ready.
- Print and save Admit Card. If possible print color Admit Card.
How to Recover User ID and Password
Only applicants from Teletalk pre-paid mobile phones will able to recover the respective User ID and Password following the following SMS method.
- If you know the User ID: BIRTAN <space> Help <space> User <space> User ID & Send to 16222.
Example: BIRTAN HELP USER ABCDEF
- If you know PIN number: BIRTAN <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN No & Send to 16222
Example: BIRTAN HELP PIN 1234567
BIRTAN Exam Result 2020
After Examination The authority will take a few days to publish the result. When Result will publish, we will update here. BIRTAN Result Through Online.