Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission Job Circular 2019. BERC Job Circular 2019. BERC Exam Result 2019. www.berc.org.bd Online Application Form, Download Written Viva Admit Card and Question Solution 2019. BD Energy Regulatory Commission Job Exam Date, Seat Plan and MCQ Questions with Answer 2020 Published Here. Actually the BERC Job 2020 maintain by http://www.berc.org.bd/. Here, we will update A to Z information about Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission Job 2020.
BERC New Job Circular 2019 offer to people for exciting career opportunities in BD government. They think that young and energetic people is the key to success in this sector that create brightness in our country. Otherwise, Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission help’s us to make your career. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within given time. Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission Job Circular 2019 related all information given below –
Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission Job Circular 2019
The Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission established on 13th March 2003 through a legislative Act of the Government of Bangladesh. The commission became effective on 27 April 2004 with the appointment of two, of the five member commission including the chairman. The 1st Chairman was appointed on 4th June 2005. The commission has the mandate to regulate Electricity, Gas and Petroleum products for the whole of Bangladesh.
BERC Vision is to create an enabling environment, efficient, well-managed and sustainable energy sector in Bangladesh for providing energy at just & reasonable cost, and protection of consumers interest & satisfaction through fair practice. Their Mission is to promote equal opportunities for public and private investments and to develop competitive market. Transparency in energy sector management, cost rationalization & tariff determination. Enforcement of fiscal discipline in the energy sector. Introduction of performance and incentive-based regulation. Introduction of uniform operational standards and help ensure quality of supply.
Condition to Apply
Age: Applicant must have maximum of 32 years on 21st September, 2019. No affidavit will acceptable for ages.
- The quota system set by the government will followed properly.
- Candidates in government, semi-government departments / organizations will required to apply through appropriate authority. Advance copy is not acceptable.
- A defective / incomplete application is considered to canceled without showing any reason.
- Candidates have to display the documents of all certificates during the interview.
- In the case of recruitment, the rules and regulations applicable to the existing rules and regulations of the government will followed.
- No travel or daily allowance (TA / DA) will be provided for written test / interview.
- The authority reserves the right to decrease / increase the number of posts.
- The commission’s decision on recruitment will considered final.
How to Apply
Commissioner’s website (www.berc.org.bd) with details of interested candidate, Father’s name / Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Current Address and Permanent Address, Date of Birth, Age (on 21st September 2018), Nationality, Own District, Educational Qualifications and Experience. Postal documents, certified documents and certificates, postal secretary, Bangladesh Energy Regulatory, TCB Building (4th Floor), 1, Karwan Jar, Dhaka-1215, will sent between 07 and 07 December, 2013 within the office hours. No direct application will accepted.
To apply the application must:
- Copy of original / temporary certificates of all educational qualifications attested by first class gazetted officer (certificate / mark sheet not acceptable).
- Three (three) copies of colorful passport size photographs (one copy will applied on the right side of the application with glue), newly certified by the first class gazetted officer.
- 1 (one) copy of the certificate certificate (given by Class 1 Gazetted Officer).
- Citizenship Certificate (given by the mayor / chairman / ward commissioner of local union council / municipality).
- Experience certificate (if applicable).
- Attested copies of the certificate signed and signed by the competent authority and given by the Ministry of War on the issue of freedom fighters in favor of freedom fighters in the family of freedom fighters / martyred freedom fighters.
- The name of the post must mentioned on the right above the envelope.
BERC Job Circular 2019 pdf Ι www berc org bd
Payment Instruction: With the application of ‘Bangladesh Energy Regulatory’, any Scheduled Bank draft of Rs 500 / – (five hundred rupees) shall attached to the Bank’s draft drafts or cross-postal order. Besides, pay-order is acceptable from any Scheduled Bank of Dhaka city.
Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission Job Result 2019
Any correction, additions (if any) will available at BERC’s own website http://www.berc.org.bd/ regarding this recruitment and recruitment notice. All information including reduction / increment notice, written test results, oral exam schedule, final result, appointment letter will published at http://www.berc.org.bd/.
Searches related to
- bangladesh energy regulatory commission new tariff
- berc job circular 2019
- bangladesh atomic energy regulatory authority