Dental Admission Circular 2019-20. BDS Admission Result 2019-20. Download Bangladesh Dental Admission Test 2019-20 Circular Admit Card and Seat Plan 2020-21 published here. Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) has been publish BDS Dental Admission Circular. This notice has also published for Approved Non-government Medical College/Dental College student admission in BDS Dental course for session 2019-2020. There is a million dollar question that, how to apply on medical BDS Dental admission 2019-2020. How to download Admit Card, Seat Plan, Check Result and any others. So don’t worry, Here, in this post we will providing you A to Z all information about BDS Dental Admission 2019-2020. Download Dental Admission Circular 2019-20 PDF from here.
Dental Admission Circular 2019-20 Ι dghs teletalk com bd
Bangladesh Medical (BM) and Dental Council (DC) has made BDS Dental Notice 2019-2020. Generally, in our country while a student passed his HSC education from Science division with good GPA, he or she will attend this examination. It is one of the highest competitive admission test examination in Bangladesh. According to the number of students of Bangladesh, the seats are very limited. Day by Day competition become harder. But it is not enough, you will have more requirements to admit yourself in Medical Admission. This year BDS Dental admission authority take decision to separate exam.
BDS Online Application Start: 25 September 2019 (12.00 PM).
BDS Online Application End: 16 October 2019 (11.59 PM).
Admit Card Download: 27 – 30 Octoberber 2019.
Dental Test Will Held on 1 November 2019. (Friday 10 am – 11 am).
Admission Result: 5 November 2019
Apply Fee: 1000 tk
Application Qualification for BDS
Students, who passed the SSC or equivalent examination of 2016 or 2017 or HSC or equivalent exams in 2018 or 2019, will be able to apply for examinations with physics, chemistry and biology.
- Students who passed SSC or equivalent examination before 2016 will not be able to apply.
- He or She can apply if they have at least GPA 9 SSC and HSC or Equivalent examination and minimum GPA of 3.5 in each of SSC and HSC in all national and foreign education programs.
- There is a great scope for all tribal and non-tribal candidates of Chittagong Hill Tracts districts total GPA 8.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent. Application is not acceptable if applicants get bellow GPA of 3.50 individually, the rule is also for foreign students who want to take admission in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges.
- You must have GP 3.5 in Biology in SSC and HSC level.
BDS Admission Circular 2019-20 Download
How to Apply for Medical BDS Admission
Eligible and Interested candidates could apply through online and SMS System using Teletalk Mobile via www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd. Online Application has started from 25 September 2019 at 12.00 PM and end on 16 October 2019 at 11.59 PM.
- First, go to http://dghs.teletalk.com.bd/bds site.
- Give your Information carefully and click Next. Fill up your Application with correct information properly.
- Then upload Your Photo and Signature. The signature must be 300 X 80 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 60 KB. The photo must be colour with 300 X 300 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 100 KB. Monochrome, back and white or Gray-scale photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted.
How to Payment BDS Admission Fee
Then pay your Application Fee by Teletalk Prepaid Mobile. The SMS format is given below –
DGHS User ID and Send 16222
Example: DGHS GSGFLT and Send 16222
Reply to SMS. You will get an SMS along with a pin. Now send 2nd SMS.
DGHS YES PIN EXAM CENTER and Send 16222
DGHS YES 456321 51,51,53,54
Note: Please select an exam centre where you want to seat for exam.
Download Admit Card
If you want to download MEDICAL admission test, Admit Card. DGHS authority will send you an SMS. You can download the Admit Card by using USER ID and Password. Eligible candidates can download admit card from 27-30 October 2019.
BDS Admission Test Mark Distribution 2019-20
If you want to be admitted in BDS course, you will have to attend 100 marks MCQ examination. You should answer them for 1 hour. Here, the pass mark is 40 number, you will just add in pass list. For every wrong answer in the MCQ written test, 0.25 number will be cut from your total marks. 5 Marks will be Deduct who Seat for Admission Test 2019.
Written MCQ will taken from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, General Knowledge (Bangladesh History and Culture), International subjects in different marks-
- Biology – 30 Marks
- Chemistry – 25 Marks
- Physics – 20
- English – 15
- General Knowledge – 6 Marks
- International – 4 Marks
The GPA of SSC HSC equivalent examination will be evaluated as a total of 200 marks as follows
- SSC Exam GPA – 15 Multiply (Your GPA) = 75
- HSC Exam GPA – 25 Multiply (Your GPA) = 125
Dental Admission Result 2019-20
After complete Dental admission test on 10 November 2019, 13 November DGHS authority will declared admission test result. When authority wll publish Dental Admission result 2018, we wil update here. Dental admission test result information will available here. Keep visit here for update information. Generally medical result published 2 or 3 after complete exam. So result will be published October 2018.
- Govt. Medical College: 22
- Number of Available Seat: 2812
- Non- govt Medical College: 53
- Number of Available Seat: 4245
- Available Seat of Dental Department: 567
Dental Admission Circular 2019-20, Dental Admission Test 2019-20 Circular will Publish by Directorate General of Health Service. If DGHS authority will update any information about Medical Admission Circular 2019-20, we will update here. If You get more update Everyday, Please like our and get Updates.