Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation Job Circular 2019. BCIC Job Circular 2019 and BCIC Exam Result 2019. BCIC Admit Card 2019, BCIC Exam Date 2019 & Exam Question www.bcic.gov.bd Online Application. Download BCIC Written Viva Exam Question Solution 2019. You can also get Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation Job Exam Date and Schedule and Seat Plan 2020. Actually the BCIC Job 2020 maintain by http://www.bcic.gov.bd/. Here, we will update A to Z information about Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation Job 2020.
BCIC New Job Circular 2019 pdf offer to people for exciting career opportunities in BD government. They think that young and energetic people is the key to success in this sector that create brightness in our country. Otherwise, Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation help’s us to make your career. If you want to apply for this job, you should submit your application within given time. Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation Job Circular 2019 related all information given below –
Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation Job Circular 2019
The Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation or BCIC, is a government owned corporation in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation founded in 1976. It is in charge of Karnafuli Paper Mills, the largest Paper Mill in Bangladesh. Mohammed Iqbal is the present chairman of the corporation. It operates 12 factories in Bangladesh including Urea Fertiliser Factory Ltd in Ghorashal and Polash Urea Fertiliser Factory in Palash, Narsingdi. The corporation has liabilities of 51.06 billion taka to state owned banks. BCIC college is run by the corporation. In 1982 it set up the first tiles factory in Bangladesh. It subsidized by Bangladesh government. Chittagong Urea Fertilizer School and College falls under this corporation, as does Urea Sar Karkhana School & College.
For the recruitment of Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation under the Industries Ministry, the permanent candidates of Bangladesh invited to fill the online application form in the following vacant positions: Assistant Manager (Administration), Security Officer / Fire & Safety Officer, Accounting / Finance / Audit Officer, Assistant Manager (Commercial), Assistant Chemist, Deputy Assistant Chemist, Assistant Administrative Officer, Assistant Accounting / Finance / Audit Officer
Age: On 14 June 2018, the age of the candidate will 18-30 years. 18-year-old age group for sons and daughters of freedom fighters / sons and daughters of freedom fighters / martyred freedom fighters and physically challenged children of freedom fighters / martyred freedom fighters. In case of age no affidavit will acceptable. However, candidates who applied for candidates before the date of 14 June 2018, before the age limit of 30 candidates and candidates in the freedom fighters quota exceeded the age of 32, those candidates will not considered for the examination. After confirming their candidates in the Biometric system, 200 (two hundred) taka of the examination fee will refunded by the government money order.
Condition to Apply Ι http //bcic.teletalk.com.bd admit card
- Applicants with 4 years of honors / BBA degree will be able to apply.
- No TA / DA will provided until written, written in oral examination and the final selection of candidates for the first time joining the job.
- Regarding the appointment, BCIC regulations and rules and regulations applicable to existing and modified government will followed. In the field of recruitment, the government quota will followed and maintained.
- Candidates in government, semi-government and autonomous organizations must submit a non-objection certification (NOC) / non-passport letter of the appropriate authority during oral examination. If the objections of the previous job place are found to be so different, the candidacy of the candidate considered directly canceled.
- The finalized and recruited officers have to work at least 03 (three) years in the posting workplace.
- Any type of recommendation will considered as inefficiency of the candidate and in such cases. The applicant’s candidacy in employment at any stage during the recruitment process considered to directly canceled.
- The authority reserves the right to reduce / decrease / decline the number of posts at any stage of recruitment. The decisions of the employing authority on any recruitment test and employment related matters will considered final.
Candidates who passed the written test should do for oral examination
After the results of the written examination for the written examination and oral examination published within 10 working days. The submission and training of the head office of the organization will submitted to the sub-division by direct / postal certificates and three sets of necessary documents. Without the district and intellectual quota. Applicants who applied under the quote quota should mentioned clearly on the envelope and the application form.
- Print Copy of the applicant copy of the application received online.
- Admit Card.
- All the certificates / documents mentioned in the application.
- Four copies of the passport size photograph.
- Photocopy of National ID certificate or National ID card issued by the Municipal Mayor / Union Parishad chairman in his district.
- Character Certificates.
- Experience Certificate (if any). In addition to the tribal quota, the certified photocopy of the certificates given by the respective authorities on tribal candidates should attached to the application form. All documents with the photo must attested by the first class gazetted officer.
BCIC New Job Circular 2019 Ι www.bcic.gov.bd
Condition for Freedom Fighters Applicants
- The applicant has to submit the attested copies of the Freedom Fighter’s certificate signed and signed by the competent authority properly. with the application sent by the freedom fighter’s quota to the freedom fighter’s quota as the son and daughter of the freedom fighter / martyr freedom fighter.
- The freedom fighter certificate signed and signed by the appropriate competent authority of the parent. Mother of the parent (parent) of his father’s father / parent with the hardcopy of the application sent to the applicant. In the freedom fighters quota as the son and daughter of the freedom fighter / martyr freedom fighters. The attested copies must submitted and the relevant union will made in this regard. Chairman / City Corporation ward councilor and mayor / councilor given by the certificate of origin to connected to Application Form. All the candidates will required to fill the specified table given below on the separate paper with the hard copy of the application.
Candidates who graduated / postgraduate degree from abroad or have received any degree in the applicable areas. They must submit the appropriate certificate regarding Equivalence from the University Grants Commission / Education Ministry.
Bangladesh Chemical Industries Corporation Exam Result 2019
Any correction, additions (if any) will available at BCIC’s own website www.bcic.gov.bd regarding this recruitment and recruitment notice. All information including reduction / increment notice, written test results, oral exam schedule, final result, appointment letter will published at www.bcic.gov.bd.
Search related to –