Barisal Cadet College Admission Circular 2021. You can get Barisal Cadet College Class Seven (7) VII Admission Result 2021. Cadet College Online Admission System 2021. Download Barisal Cadet College Admit Card, Written Viva Exam Final Result Question Solve 2022. www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd syllabus 2021. By this post we will show you A to Z information about Barisal Cadet College Admission Process, Body Requirements, Exam Mark Distribution and Exam Date and Time.
The Cadet Colleges, Autonomous Residential Education Institutes. It conducted directly under the direct supervision of Bangladesh Army’s Adjutant General. These traditional educational institutes, along with their education, have co-curricular activities with equal importance and develops cadets as good citizens and smart people.
Barisal Cadet College Admission Circular 2021
Barisal Cadet College boards approximately 300 boys between the ages of 12 and 18 (roughly 50 in each year for grade-7 ) through a nationwide admission test composed of written, oral and medical examinations. The school is headed by a Principal, appointed by the Adjutant General’s Branch of Bangladesh Army. It contains three houses- Shariatullah, Suhrawardy and Sher-e-Bangla each headed by a housemaster, selected from the senior members of the teaching staff.
Like all other Cadet Colleges it also exerts importance towards the self-development and self dependency of its cadets. Cadets of this college are performing in every aspect of the development of the nation. Every year in academic side, the cadets are showing their brilliance in SSC HSC and also in further education.
Login to apply online: www.cadet.army.mil.bd
Online Application Start: Not Yet
Online Application End: Not Yet
Written Examination Date: Not Yet
To avail of the quota facility, you must apply online through any ‘E-booth Outlet’.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass the sixth grade or equivalent final examination.
- Age: January 01, 2020, the maximum age of 13 years will be 06 months.
- Height: Minimum 4 feet 8 inches (Applicable for both boys and girls).
- Health: Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Vision power
|Without Glasses||With Glasses||Comment|
|6/12 in one eye|
Another eye 6/18
|6/6 in one eye|
Another eye 6/6
|Eye of glasses will not be more than 2D (-) on any eye.|
Spherical Equivalent is to be calculated for acetigmatism.
For the following reasons the candidates will be considered as ineligible at any stage of the admission process :
- Cadet College admission test admission.
- If written, oral and health check are ineligible.
- Gross Knock Knee, Flat Food, Color Blind, and Over Weight.
- Asthma, Epilepsy, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Rheumatic Fever, Tuberculosis, chronic dysentery, hepatitis, deodenal ulcer Duodenal Ulcer, Night Blindness, Any type of Diabetes, Hemophilia, urine in the patient, and so on.
- Other causes identified by the health test board.
How to Apply
The following steps can be taken directly online through internet. Candidates can Apply Application directly and fill out the application form by the official website.
- Go to the www.cadetcollege.army/mil.bd.
- In Home page you will see Cadet College Online Admission System 2021. Click ‘Create New Application’ button.
- Than by accepting ‘Terms & Conditions’, the form will fill each section and click on the ‘Save & Next’ button.
- The applicant’s application ID number and password will displayed at the stage. Which will followed by application fee and the entry form must preserved because of the need to print / download. Note that after changing this step, Can not go.
- Upload passport size of 180 × 210 pixels and 200 KB (KB) JPG format picture. (15 Do not take much of the day before). If you want to see the completed application after uploading the picture correctly.
- Click on the ‘Preview Application Data’ button. To change the picture, click on the ‘Upload Image’ button.
- Click the right image to connected. Note that the picture can not changed after this step.
How to Payment Application Fee
Successfully uploaded the picture after clicking on the ‘Payment’ button. Mobile Money, Q Cash, Teletalk or Bkash, through any one of 1,400 / – (one thousand four hundred) to send. In the case of development, the money will sent to 01708363849 (Merchant Development Account).
Note: The detailed procedure linked to the Operator Icon in the ‘Payment for Application’ page.
How to Get Admit Card:
After completing the application form fee, print this entry in the ‘Print Admit Card’ Button. You have to click on. Receive the applicant’s application ID number and password (at the end of the first step) in the assigned home page. Direct entry can printed / downloaded. If you need to print / download the re-entry for any reason, just click the ‘Print Admit Card’ button. Can be printed / downloaded. As a matter of fact, the candidate must present with the latest revised entrance test.
Barisal Cadet Colleges Admission Result 2021
Admission Result will publish by www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd website. When the authority publish All School Admission Result, we will Update Here.