Al-Arafah Islami Bank Scholarship 2020. Download Al-Arafah Islami Bank Scholarship Result 2020, Application Form, Primary Selection List and Final Result for Honours students. Actually, for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), AIBL has given a scholarship to financially weak students to continue their study to complete graduation. Every year most of the student left the study after HSC because of the financial crisis. This is why they are given scholarship those students to build their bright future.
However, AIBL is giving a scholarship to City Corporation or Divisional City and in rural areas students. They also bounded to a minimum GPA. If you want to apply for this scholarship then, you have to required GPA. Without these, you can not apply here. On the other hand, they are only one bank who is provided 3,000 Taka per month for honours student from any university.
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Scholarship
Actually, many banks are giving 5,000 BDT per month to a student if he or she studying in any public university. Otherwise, Al-Arafah Bank is only one bank who are providing three thousand takas each month in a year. They’re also giving total (5000+3000) taka per student in a year for buying books and dresses. The scholarship will give 3-5 years.
Last Date of Application: 19 January 2020
Qualification for Apply
|Name of Group||In the case of Divisional city / City Corporation areas educational institution.||In the case of educational institutions outside the city corporation area|
Condition to Apply
- Those students got a scholarship from other sources, then you will not countable for Al-Arafa Bank scholarship.
- 70% of the student will be selected for this scholarship those who passed from the institutions of the village.
- Candidates whose Parents/Guardian monthly income up to 20,000 takas and Yearly up to 2,40,000 takas then he will not eligible for this scholarship.
- If any of the above qualifications and conditions are incomplete, the application will be considered void.
- No application form will be accepted for direct/postal/ courier addition.
Amount and Duration of Scholarship
|Academic Level||Scholarship Period||Monthly Scholarship (Taka)||Annual Grant for Reading Materials||Annual Grant for Clothing|
How to Apply – Online Application Form
Those who are interested to apply for the scholarship, they must be applied by Online. Here we are providing you, how to apply for this scholarship.
- Scanned colour photograph of the student
- Colour photographs of the student’s father and mother
- Now, scanned mark sheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations
- Scanned mark sheet of S.S.C./equivalent examinations.
- Scale of all Scanned Documents: Image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
Al-Arafah Islami Bank Scholarship Result 2020
After finishing all the procedure they will publish a Premilinary or Primary Selected Student list. Then they will verify all the student submitted document accuracy. For assistance, they can go to your locality to know your submitted info is right or wrong. It will be better to give all the correct information during Form Fill-Up. When their verification will over then they publish the Al-Arafa Bank Final Result. As a result, it will be better to give the correct information.