Anti-Corruption Commission Job Circular 2020. Download ACC Exam Result 2020 PDF, Written Viva Admit Card, Exam Date and Time, Question Solve of Durniti Domon Commission Job. DUDOK Job Circular 2020. By this post you will see, When will publish Exam Date and Time, Seat Plan and Pay Application Fee, How to Recover Password and User ID.
The Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) Job Circular 2019 published by DUDOK authority. A few numbers of people will be hired for this institute. Now, it’s the most important and valuable job circular for unemployed people. It’s a govt. jobs opportunity. Maximum people want to join in govt. service in this country. To get Anti-Corruption Commission Job-related information, you can visit our website.
Anti-Corruption Commission Job Circular 2020 PDF Download
The Durniti Domon Commission (DUDOK) was formed through an act promulgated on 23 February 2004 that into force on 9 May 2004. Although initially, it could not make the desired impact. But immediately following its reconstitution in February 2007. The ACC began working with renewed vigour and impetus duly acceding to the United Nations’ convention against corruption. That was adopted by the General Assembly away back on 31 October 2003. Its framework and function governed by the Anti-Corruption Commission Act, 2004.
Commission Vision: Introducing a strong anti-corruption culture which will flow across the society. Commission’s mission: Tactical fighting against corruption, control, and prevention of corruption.
Application Start: __ January 2020
Application Deadline: __ January 2020
Eligibility/ Educational Qualifications
- Assistant Inspector: Masters from any Reputed University with Minimum Second Class or Division or Equivalent Degree.
- Stenographer cum Computer operator: Minimum Graduation or Equivalent Degree from any Reputed University.
- Librarian: Minimum Graduation in Library Science from any Reputed University.
- Steno Typist cum Computer Operator: Minimum Graduation from any Reputed University with Computer Training.
- Data Entry/ Control Operator: Minimum HSC or Equivalent Pass from any Reputed Education Board with Computer Training.
- Receptionist Cum Telephone Operator: Minimum HSC or Equivalent Pass with minimum Second Class/Division or GPA.
- Security Guard: Minimum Class Eight Pass.
- Office Shahayak: Minimum Eight Pass.
How to Apply
- Go to the to http://acc.teletalk.com.bd/
- Please select any one and click the Next button.
- The application form contains both normal and mandatory information fields to fill up as per requirements. If any field is missing then the software will remind you to do that appropriately. Thus, at the end of the application page applicants are to upload a photo (300×300 pixel) where file size will not be more than 100 KB & signature (300×80 pixel) where file size will not be more than 60 KB.
- Fill Up with all Exact information, according to your Academic Certificate.
- Check your information carefully and click Submit.
- Finally, successful submission shows applicants an “Applicant’s copy” with the information provided by applicants with a USER ID which is very important to keep for the next step (deposition of fee).
How to Pay Application Fee
Therefore, all applicants submitted the online application and received User ID are to frame an SMS by a Teletalk Prepaid mobile phone to deposit application fee as under:
1st SMS: ACC<space>USER ID & Send to 16222
Example: ACC ABCDEFGH Send to 16222
Reply: Congrats applicants addressing Name allotting a personal identification number (PIN) informing the amount of fee to deposit.
2nd SMS: ACC<space>YES<space>PIN & Send to 16222
Example: ACC YES 3324574 Send to 16222
Reply: Confirms applicant of fee submission and allot a User ID & Password unique to every applicant.
Admit Card & Exam Date and Time
Anti-Corruption Commission Admit Card Download for Preliminary Examination. By login with individual’s unique User ID & Password, you can download Admit Card. Follow the instruction as follows –
- Go to the to http://acc.teletalk.com.bd/
- Select Admit Card Menu
- Give your User ID and Password.
- You will see Admit Card ready.
- Print and save Admit Card. If possible print colour Admit Card.
How to Recover User ID and Password
Only applicants from Teletalk pre-paid mobile phone will able to recover the respective User ID and Password following the following SMS method.
- If you know the User ID: ACC <space> Help <space> User <space> User ID & Send to 16222.
Example: ACC HELP USER ABCDEF
- If you know PIN number: ACC <space> Help <space> PIN <space> PIN No & Send to 16222
Example: ACC HELP PIN 1234567
Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) Job Exam Result 2020
After Examination The authority will take a few days to publish the result. When Result will publish, we will update here. Get ACC JOB Result Through Online.