PUST Admission Circular 2018-19. PUST Admission Result 2018-19. Pabna University of Science and Technology Admit Card, Seat Plan, Questions Solution 2018-19 Download session has published here. The PUST authority has been published PUST admission notice on their official website – pust.ac.bd. But there is a common question that, how to apply in JUST admission 2018. How to get admission Result, Seat Plan, Routine and any others. Dear Viewer don’t worry, by this post we will tell and tell you A to Z information about PUST admission 2018-2019 session.
PUST Admission Circular 2018-19
Pabna University of Science and Technology (PUST) is one of the best Engineering university in Bangladesh. Generally, in our country when a student complete his HSC, than they can apply for this admission. A large number of students apply for this admission. There is a limited seats for students. There you have some requirements for this admission. Without their requirements you can not apply for this admission. Here is not end, you must have more requirement to admit yourself in PUST admission 2018-2019 session.
Application Submission Start: 15 September, 2018
Application Submission End: 15 October, 2018
PUST Admission Test Date: 16 November, 2018
Eligibility for Admission
If you want to apply in Pabna University of Science and Technology (PUST) you must have some requirements. Without their requirements you can’t apply PUST admission. Please follow the requirements below-
- Only those who passed SSC / Equivalent 2015 or 2016 and HSC / Equivalent 2017 or 2018 they can apply PUST admission 2018.
- Your minimum GPA and application Condition for all unit. See the Image below-
How to Apply PUST Admission
If you want to apply in PUST admission 2018. You can apply through pust.cloudonebd.com official website. Please follow the instruction below-
- First go to pust.cloudonebd.com web, then Click Apply Button.
- Give your SSC and HSC Examination Details.
- Submit your Application Form and Collect your Application ID.
- Payment your Application Fee by DBBL (Rocket) Mobile Banking against your Application ID. How to pay Application Fee ? See details below.
- After payment Application Fee by DBBL (Rocket) Mobile Banking, you will get a Transaction ID. With your Transaction ID, visit pust.cloudonebd.com official site again.
- Now submit your Application Form by give your Application ID and Transaction ID.
How to Pay Application Fee
After complete your application, you must pay Application Fee. Otherwise your application will not successful. For your successful application, you must have pay Application Fee. You must pay your Application Fee by using DBBL (Rocket) Mobile Banking. Now, see below how to pay Admission fee –
- First dial *322# from your Rocket Account enable Mobile Phone.
- Press “1” for send payment
- Now select 1 for Bill payment
- Now type your Biller ID ” 253″ (PUST Biller Number)
- Type your Application ID as a Bill Number
- Input your Application Fee amount
- Finally, give your Rocket PIN Number and complete payment.
Mark Distribution of PUST Admission Test
Here we are providing you the Mark Distribution of Admission Test. Exam will taken in MCQ system. Your every wrong answer you have lost 0.25 Marks. See details on the chart below –
|Name of Units||Subject Wise Mark Distribution||Total Mark|
|AI||Physics-25, Mathematics-25, Chemistry-25, English-15||90|
|A2||Physics-25, Mathematics-25, Chemistry-25, English-15, Drawing-30||120|
|B||Physics-25, Chemistry-25, English-15, Math/ Biology-25||90|
|C (Science)||Bangla-20, English-20, Math-25, General Knowladge-25||90|
|C (Business)||Accounting-25, Business Orga. and Manage-25, Finance, Banking-20, English-20||90|
|C (Humanities)||Bangla-30, English-25, Math (General)-10, General Knowladge-25||90|
Download PUST Admission Test Admit Card
Candidates have to Download PUST Admission Test Admit Card by pust.cloudonebd.com. PUST Admit Card download date and time schedule will notify by SMS and official site. You can download PUST Admit Card by using Application ID and Transaction ID
PUST Admission Test Seat Plan:
PUST Admission Test will held on 27 october 2017. Before Admission Test, PUST will declare Admission Test Seat Plan. Admission Test Seat Plan will publish before of Admission test. When the authority publish Admission Test unit wise seat plan, we update here.
PUST Admission Result
Here you can get PUST admission result. You can get A1 A2 B C Unit Result. We try to help to get your result as soon as possible. So keep on your eyes and bookmark our website. It will be better if you like our Facebook Fan Page. We will update all information there.