Khulna Govt School Admission Circular 2021. Check Khulna Govt School Admission Result 2021 for Class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 at Morning and Day Shift. From the very opening of November SMS & Web-Based Govt. School Admission – 2021 will start for the 2021 academic session. From this perspective, we will show you A to Z information about Primary and High School like Online Application Form Fill-Up process, Admit Card, Seat Plan, Primary Selected and Waiting List. So, visit ReadingBD.com to get all the info.
However, there are 35 government high schools in 16 thanas and 10 districts under Khulna Mahanagar. Most of the schools started their academic from Class Three (III) except 13 schools who started their academics from Class Six (VI). As a result, before admission, you have to know which class you will sit for the test and is there any seat for your desired class. So stay with us, we will notify you all the info about govt school admission.
Khulna Govt School Admission Circular 2021
How to Fill-Up Student Application Form?
All the interested candidates have to go to SMS & Web-Based Govt School Admission – 2021 official web portal http://www.gsa.teletalk.com.bd. Then, please fill in the following information.
- First of all, select your Division as ”Khulna”
- Then, choose your District/Zilla as ”In which District school’s will you admit”
- Select your interested school. You can apply only one school form each category (A, B, C). If you already applied in one school from A category then you will not apply more schools from the ‘A’ group.
- Fill-Up all the required information like ‘Your Name, Father/Mother Name, Age and Address‘ according to your Birth Registration Certificate.
- Upload your scanned photo which must 300 X 300 pixel (width X height) and file size not more than 100 KB. Colour Photo is a must. Black & White, Monochrome or Grayscale photo or any image other than photo will not accept. This application is capable to detect image with Facial Recognition. Please avoid uploading an unacceptable photo.
- Now, do match the ‘Captcha Code‘.
- Mark on agree button
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
After submitting the application you will get a User ID and password. Then, you have to Pay Application Fee by Teletalk Mobile SMS by using the following system.
GSA<space>User ID (from WEB Application) and Send it 16222
Example: GSA ABCDEF
You will receive an SMS including PIN Number and the next step to do. Now send 2nd SMS for confirmation.
GSA (Space) YES (Space) PIN and Send to 16222
Example: GSA YES 123456
After sent 2nd SMS you will receive a confirmation message with a Password and 170 Taka will be debited from your account. Save this User ID and password which will be needed to the time of Admit Card Download.
Download Admit Card
After the deadline of the online application, in the meantime, they will take a few days to publish the Admit Card. When they will publish Admit card you have to need User ID and Password. By using User ID and Password you can down Admit Card.
- Go to the http://gsa.teletalk.com.bd.
- Give your User ID and Password.
- Then Print your Admit Card in Colour.
Exam Date and Time