Jhenaidah Cadet College Admission Circular 2021. You can get Jhenaidah Cadet College Class Seven (7) VII Admission Result 2021. Cadet College Online Admission System 2021. Download Jhenaidah Cadet College Admit Card, Written Viva Exam Final Result Question Solve 2022. www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd syllabus 2021. By this post, we will show you A to Z information about Jhenaidah Cadet College Admission Process, Body Requirements, Exam Mark Distribution and Exam Date and Time.
The Cadet Colleges, Autonomous Residential Education Institutes. It conducted directly under the direct supervision of the Bangladesh Army’s Adjutant General. These traditional educational institutes, along with their education, have co-curricular activities with equal importance and develops cadets as good citizens and smart people.
Jhenaidah Cadet College Admission Circular 2021
Jhenidah Cadet College (JCC) is an English version military boarding school, similar to West Point Military Academy, located in the outskirts of Jhenidah in Bangladesh. It is one of twelve cadet colleges of Bangladesh. It has departments of Science and Humanities.
Students are admitted in class VII (7th Grade) at the ages 11 to 14 years. The selection process is rigorous, with a written exam, viva and medical tests. The selected top 50 students will study till class XII (Higher Secondary). Cadet college is a fully residential school. Cadets get four vacations of total 90 days in a year called term break.
Login to apply online: www.cadet.army.mil.bd
Online Application Start: Not Yet
Online Application End: Not Yet
Written Examination Date: Not Yet
To avail of the quota facility, you must apply online through any ‘E-booth Outlet’.
- Nationality: The candidate must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass the sixth grade or equivalent final examination.
- Age: January 01, 2020, the maximum age of 13 years will be 06 months.
- Height: Minimum 4 feet 8 inches (Applicable for both boys and girls).
- Health: Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Vision power
|6/12 in one eye
Another eye 6/18
|6/6 in one eye
Another eye 6/6
|Eye of glasses will not be more than 2D (-) on any eye.
Spherical Equivalent is to be calculated for astigmatism.
For the following reasons the candidates will be considered as ineligible at any stage of the admission process :
- Cadet College admission test admission.
- If written, oral and health check are ineligible.
- Gross Knock Knee, Flat Food, Color Blind, and Over Weight.
- Asthma, Epilepsy, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Rheumatic Fever, Tuberculosis, chronic dysentery, hepatitis, duodenal ulcer, Night Blindness, Any type of Diabetes, Hemophilia, urine in the patient, and so on.
- Other causes identified by the health test board.
How to Apply for Jhenaidah Cadet College
The following steps can be taken directly online through the internet. Candidates can Apply Application directly and fill out the application form by the official website.
- Go to the www.cadetcollege.army/mil.bd.
- In the Home page, you will see Cadet College Online Admission System 2021. Click ‘Create New Application’ button.
- Than by accepting ‘Terms & Conditions’, the form will fill each section and click on the ‘Save & Next’ button.
- The applicant’s application ID number and password will be displayed at the stage. Which will follow by the application fee and the entry form must preserve because of the need to print/download. Note that after changing this step, Can not go.
- Upload passport size of 180 × 210 pixels and 200 KB (KB) JPG format picture. (15 Do not take much of the day before). If you want to see the completed application after uploading the picture correctly.
- Click on the ‘Preview Application Data’ button. To change the picture, click on the ‘Upload Image’ button.
- Click the right image to connect. Note that the picture can not change after this step.
How to Payment Application Fee
Successfully uploaded the picture after clicking on the ‘Payment’ button. Mobile Money, Q Cash, Teletalk or Bkash, through any one of 1,400 / – (one thousand four hundred) to send. In the case of development, the money will be sent to 01708363849 (Merchant Development Account).
Note: The detailed procedure linked to the Operator Icon in the ‘Payment for Application’ page.
How to Get Admit Card:
After completing the application form fee, print this entry in the ‘Print Admit Card’ Button. You have to click on. Receive the applicant’s application ID number and password (at the end of the first step) in the assigned home page. Direct entry can be printed/downloaded. If you need to print/download the re-entry for any reason, just click the ‘Print Admit Card’ button. Can be printed/downloaded. As a matter of fact, the candidate must present with the latest revised entrance test.
Jhenaidah Cadet Colleges Admission Result 2021
Admission Result will publish by www.cadetcollege.army.mil.bd website. When the authority publishes All School Admission Result, we will Update Here.